Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:54 pm

"I just Woke up and I'm alreadygetting rushed?!" Said FuzzyFur Getting up and running after them "And I wonder Why RainWing is so quiet" FuzzyFur thought, RainWing tripped only a few moments later, "What the heck?! RainWing!" Said fuzzyFur and redsky, stoping and running for him.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:48 pm

"You ok?" said Redsky. "Yeah. . ." said Rainwing blushing. "Hmm" thought Redsky deeply. "EH!! No!!! It's not what you think!!" yelled Rainwing. "What do you mean. . ." asked Redsky. "I don't- I, well. . .I don-. . " stuttered Rainwing. "Huh? what's with him?" she whispered to Fuzzyfur.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:57 pm

"I dont know..." Whispered Fuzzyfur. "Anyways......let's continue!" RainWing meowed as he got up and rushed forward Only to stop and look back at them terrefied "Gu-Guys- What thhe heck happened!!!!" RainWing yelled, Everything Was gone All the trees the lake everything except for Refugeclan....
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:02 pm

"Wh- what?! Oh, no!!" yelled Redsky "He's telling the truth!!" Just then she saw Darkheart. "Hey, it's Darkheart!!" She yelled as she ran towards him. "Hmph, he'll have to go. . ." muttered Rainwing. "What's wrong ,Rainwing?" asked Fuzzyfur. "Guys!!" yelled Redsky. "Just then as she got close to Darkheart he used a large paw to push her far away.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 pm

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Asked RainWing Running torwards DarkHeart "HAHA!" He Yelled Flipping RainWing over. "Wha?! How'd he do that?!" FuzzyFur thought to his self, Starting to run torwards them "Leave RainWing alone!" FuzzyFur Yelled before getting bit in the neck and dragged. "Gya...." Said FuzyFur, before blacking out.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:12 pm

"That. . isn't Darkheart. . ." said Redsky without a single breath. "Huh, Darkheart?" asked the cat. "Huh?" said Redsky. "Hmph, whatever." he said. Everything was blacked out. Soon Redsky woke up in a hut. She heard a whisper. "That cat is Darkheart. You must awaken him!" It was Silverstream again. Her vision wasn't blurred anymore. She saw Rainwing and Fuzzyfur beside her. "You've finally woken up, huh?" said Darkheart.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:23 pm

".....Hahaha......HAHAHA!" luaghed a voice in the mist "Who's there?!" Asked RainWing "It's me LakeStar! Do you want to really know why everything is gone?" Asked LakeStar. "Yes!" Replied RainWing "You did it...You killed everyone!" LakeStar started to luagh. "Wha?! Wait If I remember there was a scent of blood....No...I cant...WHY?!!!!!" He yelled Waking up
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 pm

"Heh, so you've both woken up" said Darkheart distantly. "Now we wait for your friend Fuzzyfur." "Darkheart. . ." cried Redsky. "I'm NOT DARKHEART!!!" yelled Darkheart. "Yet. . ." he said distantly. "I can't remember much. . ." "Darkheart. . ."
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:39 pm

"Huh? Gah My head? What happened?!" Asked fuzzyfur getting up. "..Why.. Di-Did i kill everyone?." RainW thought to his self. "Finnaly your all awake! Heh." DarkHeart started "....I have to...I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! LAKESTAR AND YOU SOME HOW FUSED!" RainWing Started. "I'm Sorry RedSky..."RainWing Said as he rammed DarkHea-I mean DarkLake into the wall. "SO....So you found out? But...How?" DarkLake started
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:57 pm

"DarkLake?!" Redsky said horrified. "I- I'm. . ." she stuttered. "Sorry. . ." said Rainwing. "It's okay. . ." Redsky said distantly. "Really?" said Rainwing. "Yeah. . .life has just gotten harder. . ." she said distantly.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:03 pm

"GUYS! He's getting away!" Said FuzzyFur limping. "Your wounded fuzzyfur, Best we wait here for now...." RainWing said. "Should I tell her? GRAGH! why is it this hard?!" He thought to his self. "Hey..RedSky....I Need to say somthing..." RainWing started
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:05 pm

"What is it?" she said sadly. "It better be interesting or. . ." she stopped there. "I'm sorry. . ." she cried. "Well, Ignore me. . ." she started again. "So what do you need to tell me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:13 pm

"Well...You...See..errr....This is harder then I thought.. I'm In...Nevermind" RainWing Said, Laying down. "Ugg My leg I'm gonna sleep Mabye i'll think of a plan." Said fuzzyFur laying down. "...I love you...."Rainwing whispered but no one heard...
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:19 pm

"Fine. . .you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." she said. "Hey, by the way. . ." Redsky said. "What is it, Redsky?" asked Rainwing. "I have a secret to tell you. . ." she said. "Huh, what is it." asked Rainwing. "REDSKY!!" yelled Darkheart. "Come to me now." he interupted. "I need you to help me. . ." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:26 pm

"...RainWing..you must tell her.....Hurry.....kill DarkLake...." Said a voice in the mist. "But...Why?.. why do you trust me if I killed everyone?" Asked RainWing "Like i said Before you are me...." The voice started..."go Kill him!" The voice said in a rushed voice. "GAH!!!!" Yelled a cat. Opening RainWing's eyes He saw it, blood every where A cat's body on the cround and fur in his paws. "Wha....." Said RainWing Turning around to see Redsky terrified, DarkLake was dead.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:31 pm

"NNNOOOOO!!!" yelled Redsky. "I- I-. . ." she stuttered. " She stared. "No! How could I do this!!" yelled Rainwing. Redsky was motionless. Her eyes were wide with her body. She took a deep breath. "DARKLAKE!!!!" she screamed. She rushed to his side.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:37 pm

RainWing was terrified, why would he do this.. was it the same with the others? "No...Why...WHY DID I DO THIS!" He yelled before falling to the ground. All he could see was a fire.. blood and His self on a cat.. "RedSky...kill me please....I..I killed everyone...thats why refugeclan was empty..Somebody was controlling me...Please just end it here!" RainWing finished.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Redsky raised her paw, claws unsheathed. Just before she striked him she hesitated. " I can't do it. . " she said. "I- I just can't do it!!" she yelled. "You have to kill me!!" Rainwing yelled. "Or I might kill you too!!" he finished. Redsky stared at Rainwing then DarkLake. She stared at Rainwing again. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm the one who needs to die. . ." she said.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:05 pm

"WHAT?! WHY?!" He asked "...Wait.....This may be a bad time to say this but....I......Love you......" He Said in an awkward voice, RedSky just stood there shocked.

P.S. yes it's short, But I ran out of ideas
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:26 am

"DarkLake, he's telling me not to kill you. . .: Redsky said still freaked out. "And, umm. . ." she giggled. "When did this start?" she asked. But before thry could talk anymore Lakestar slammed Redsky in the middle of her spine.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 am

"REDSKY!!" RainWing yelled getting up, "Heh, hahaha exactly how it ended last time, but instead Redsky is dying and RainWing is going to fight me!" LakeStar said Attacking RainWing, RainWing quickly dodged and sliced lakestar's face and belly. "WHA!? GRRRRR I WON'T LOSE!" Lakestar said, Before ramming Rainwing"Fuzzyfur......Redsky.....My friends...... I WONT LET THEM DIE!!!!" RainWing yelled, and with one blow to the neck and face Lakestar fell to the ground, before RainWing could check on his friends everything went black.
-later that day-

"Huh? wha!? were in RefugeClan again! but everyone is here like nothing ever happened...." Rain Wing thought, looking over he saw Readsky, and FuzzyFur, sleeping. "GUYS WAKE UP!" RainWing in fuzzyfur and redsky's ears. "Wha?" Asked FuzzyFur and Redsky waking up.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:58 pm

"Huh, was it all a dream?" asked Redsky. "I think so. . ." said Fuzzyfur. "Hmm, wait." Redsky said. "What about Darklake. . ." "Anyone home?" asked an injured cat quietly. Was it Darklake? "Hmph, we found you all half dead. . .and yes, it's me. RefugeeClan found me and healed me. Oh, and it's Darkheart again. . ." said the cat quietly. "Hi there, Fuzzyfur!!" yelled Roseleaf.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:24 pm

"....So if it wasent a dream...Does she still remember?" RainWing thought to his self for a moment. "FuzzyFur, I need you to go on a patrol." meowed FireStar, FuzzyFur got up and walked away with FireStar and Darkheart. "Hey uhhh RedSky...umm do you remember what I told you?" RainWing asked.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:27 pm

"Of, course!!!" She said happily. "Eh!!??" freaked Rainwing. "You said you loved me!!" she yelled. "It's ok, It'll be our little secret. I wont tell anyone you said that." she finished. She thought for a while. "It's weird though. . .It's like a dream but it wasn't really one. . ." she said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:31 pm

"first of all, You dont feel awkward about it?!" He asked. "Second, I know it was weird..." He finished, getting up to walk away. "by the way, I know this is sudden But....do you like me?" He asked.

(Again I know it's short But i'm very busy backing my stuff up.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Darkness
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next