Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 2: Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

Chapter 2: Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 pm

It has been a moon since The fight between LakeStar and the clans,
Now TreeClan has a new leader DunStar. RedStar and FuzzyStar are now back with there old names RedSky, and FuzzyFur and all is fine with the clans...
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 2: Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:09 pm

"Hey i'm going to go hunt, FireStar!" yelled Redsky. "Ok, then." said FireStar. "Heh, another mouse!!" she whispered to herself as she creeped in the bushes. "And. . HAH!!!!!" soon she had the mouse dangling in her jaws. "Hmm, I wonder how Feathermoon is doing. . ." she said to herself. "I hope Darkpelt made it to StarClan. . ." she said as she was walking back to the Clan.
Meanwhile at the camp
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 2: Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:15 pm

"Hey! Wait! No! Stop that!" Yelled FuzzyFur As he got trampled by kits "I can't belive FireStar made me wacth all the kits in the nursery!" He thought to his self. "FuzzyFur, I need you to go hunting do you mind?" asked FireStar, "NOOOO!!! I mean YEESSS!" Said FuzzyFur as he ran out the den, "FINALLY!!" as he said that He ran out and Tripped and crashed into RedSky. "oww..."
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 2: Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:19 pm

"Ouch. . ." said RedSky. "So nice to see you ,heh." she got up and put the mouse in the food pile. "I'm so happy in this clan!!" she said spinning in circles. "Well, anyway i'll talk to you later!" She said. "Oh, and before you go I hear theres a naming ceremony later! Cool, huh?" she said on her way back to the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:25 pm

"Really? For who?" FuzzyFur asked as he got up and followed her "RainPaw." She replied. "That's great!" He Said, "This is the life Nothing bad has happened for a whole moon and everything is going much faster!" He Said, as a couple kits passed him. "FuzzyFur!" Yelled a cat a few fox lengths away. "Huh? RoseLeaf! Geep! Err how do I look?" FuzzyFur asked As she got closer.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:50 pm

"Tee hee!" giggled RedSky. "You like her don't you?" she finished as FuzzyFur messed with his fur. "Hey. there RoseLeaf!!" yelled RedSky. Well, I better give you two some time!! Tee hee!!" giggled Redsky as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:45 pm

"Wha!? Hey Wait!..Darn..Uhh Hi RoseLeaf." Said FuzzyFur "Hello FuzzyFur, How are you?" She asked "I'm..Fine heh..Heh..yeah." Said FuzzyFur "I'm Good. Umm FuzzyFur I Was wondering..." RoseLeaf Started..
-RainPaw's point of veiw-
"I wonder what my sister is doing, talking to FuzzyFur?" Said RainPaw "Hmmm their probaly are talking about somthing private.." He Started "Hey RedSky? What Are FuzzyFur and RoseLeaf talking about?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 pm

"Tee hee!!! I think your a little to young Rainpaw!!" said RedSky in a bubbly mood. "I'll tell you when your older!" "Aww. . ." said Rainpaw. "Oh, well I can wait. . ." he said. "Yes, you can!!" she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:13 pm

"But! I'm gonna be a warrior soon remember!" He said in a excited voice "So You can tell me!" He said, FuzzyFur Started to walk over " Oh Hi, Rainpaw." He said as he looked at rainpaw with a smile. "Hey RedSky, I Finally Have A date With RoseLeaf!" He said, and jumped up and fell on his face. "The Ground hates me though..Owww" FuzzyFur said.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:18 pm

"Hah! There you have it Rainpaw so where is it huh?" she said giggling. "Maybe if you don't mind I can go with you two." Just then a dark slim Tom-cat showed up. "Hey there RedSky!!" He said. "Hey there DarkHeart!!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:06 pm

"Who's DarkHeart?" FuzzyFur Asked "I don't Know.." RainPaw said "All those old enough to get there own Prey Please come here!" Yelled fireStar

.P.S. I know this is a short part, I'm leaving it hanging. Also I'm Going To make a topic about the cats they meet Like FireStar FeatherMoon, Ect.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:26 pm

"Ah, hey come on FuzzyFur!!" RedSky yelled as she was on her way to the gathering spot. "Hey,Redsky! Over here!!" yelled DarkHeart. "Hey Fuzzyfur mind if we go sit with Darkheart?" she asked. "Aw, here we go again. . ." said RainPaw with his head in his paws.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:38 pm

"No we can I don't Care." FuzzyFur Replied in a happy voice.
"I, FireStar, leader of RefugeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. RainPaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Asked FireStar
"I do." RainPaw replied. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. RainPaw, from this moment you will be known as RainWing. StarClan honors your bravery and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of RefugeClan." FireStar Finished "RAINWING! RAINWING! RAINWING!" Yelled All the cats
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:42 pm

"Heh, RainWing did a good job huh FuzzyFur?" said Darkheart. "I agree with Darkheart on this one!!" Redsky said. "Also we have 4 kits ready for their new mentors!" Piped up FireStar. "Yay!" whispered RedSky. "I'm so excited!!! Maybe its us who get to train them!!"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:48 pm

"First I'm going to list the names of the mentors. RedSky, FuzzyFur, DarkHeart, And RoseLeaf."Said FireStar Looking at all of them.
"The Apprentices are CunPaw, MicePaw, DawnPaw, and ShinePaw." FireStar added "The mentors have 3 moons to decide which apprentice they want." He Finished
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 pm

"So. . .What one do you want Darkheart?"asked RedSky. "I'd like to have Cunpaw." he said "I'd like Dawnpaw." said RedStar. "So what do you two want?" asked Redsky.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:56 pm

"I'd like to have ShinePaw." RoseLeaf Replied "WHA?! That leaves me with MicePaw!" Said FuzzyFur in a shocked like voice. "What? What's wrong with him?" Asked RoseLeaf. "Nothing...." He said in a moaning way.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:03 pm

"Heh, hey since we're all friends why don't we all train them together the first day?" said DarkHeart. "Sure why not?" said Redsky. "That sounds like a good idea." said RoseLeaf. "What about you, FuzzyFur?" she asked. "Come on Fuzzyfur!" said DarkHeart. "Hey lets give him some time. Oh, and guys tomarrow is the gathering!!" said Redsky. "Can't wait!" she finished on her way to the warriors den.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:16 pm

"RainWing...RainWing....Where are you...?" Said A voice in the mist "Wha? whos there!" Yelled Rainwing "I...I am.....LAKESTAR!" Yelled the cat in the mist "GYA!...Huh? Oh it was just a dream...Wha? A Scar on my arm? I diden't have that earlier, Weird." Said RainWing as he got up. "..What was that dream about anyways?" He thought to his self.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:19 pm

"So, RainWing how was your first night in the warriors hut?" Redsky asked. "Yeah, how did you sleep?" Darkheart asked. "Hey there Redsky!!" yelled Dawnpaw. "Hey Dawnpaw!!" Redsky yelled back. "So how did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 pm

"Err, okay I guess...." He replied. "Hey where'd you get that scar?" Asked DarkHeart. "Uhhh What Scar? I don't have a Scar." RainWing Replied as He quickly left. "Whats up with him?" Said DarkHeart
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:27 pm

"I don't know but something fishy is going on. . ."said Redsky. "I know!! RainWing has a special bond with FuzzyFur!!" she suggested. "Let's go ask him!!" "Good Idea!!!" Said Darkheart, as they ran to find FuzzyFur.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:33 pm

"Wha? Oh hey you guys." Said fuzzyFur. "Hey FuzzyFur Do you have a special bond with RainWing?" asked DarkHeart "Wha? I have No Idea What You guys are talking about." Replied FuzzyFur "Well We can scrach off the list." Said RedSky. "Why? Whats the problem?" asked FuzzyFur "RainWing was acting wierd he even had a scar on his arm." DarkHeart Replied "That is strange....Well I gotta Go I have a date with RoseLeaf!" Said FuzzyFur as he left.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:39 pm

"Tee Hee!!" said Redsky. "They make such couple!!" "Yeah. . ." said Darkheart staring at Redsky. "Ok, Darkheart? You ok?" she said startled. "Yeah, I'm fine!!!" he said returning to the real world. "Well, come on!!" she urged. "Wow, that cat is fast!!" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:44 pm

"Okay RainWing.. Just Calm Down so you had a dream about LakeStar wake up with a scar.. That dosen't mean anything right!" He Said to his self scared. "Mabye I should Tell FuzzyFur or RedSky... But What if they don't belive me?" He Said to himself Starting to think about it. "It's settled I'm Going to tell them!" He Said one last time before rushing off to find Redsky or fuzzyFur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Darkness
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next