Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:05 pm

As she walked towards the prey pile she saw Rainwing talking to Fuzzyfur. "Hey guys!" she yelled happily. "They were deep in conversation she guessed, because they weren't paying attention to her. "Hey!!!" she yelled again. Just then Fuzzyfur turned around with a horrified look on his face. "Umm, RedSky, your not going to beleive this. . ." he said. "What?!" Redsky said startled. "Your date go wrong?" "No. . .much worse. . ." he said.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:25 pm

"RainWing, He had A Dream Of LakeStar..." Said FuzzyFur as he looked at RainWing " My Scar When I went to sleep I dien't have it.. But After the Dream...I had it." He Said Still confused as how he got it "And I've HeArd things... Well StarClan to be exact.." RainWing Finished. "They Said- Come with us..- and- We need you..- Stuff Like that. I only hear it when i'm Walking through the forest." He Added
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:39 pm

"AGH!!!" yelled Redsky. She dug her head in her legs. "What's wrong with her?!" Asked RainWing. "I'll tell you later.. ." said FuzzyFur. "You were still a kit when this happened." "Oh, no!!" Redsky yelled. "He was. . .wait. . .he . . .was. . .a Clan leader. . .he has 8 lives left. . ." she finished.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:12 pm

"I Think we all should Relax for now get some things settled first." Said fuzzyFur "Right!" Replied RainWing. "Alright." Replied RedSky.
-That night(RainWing)-

-Dream-
"....RainWing....We need to talk.....Please...." Asked a voice in the mist. "NO! And If your LakeStar I'll tear You to shreds!" Yelled RainWing. "But it's me BlueStar...We Need To talk..." Said BlueStar as she got closer "Fine, But why do you want me in StarClan?" He Asked "Cuase Your me, And I'm you, You Are BlueStar, SomeHow I have two lives. My StarClan Life..And You are my second life..." Said BlueStar
-Awake-
"GYA!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!! I'm BLUESTAR?!" Yelled RainWing Extremely loud. "Huh? what are you talking about?" Asked RedSky and FuzzyFur.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:20 pm

(TEE HEE I LOVE BLUESTAR)
"Hey, RainWing. . ." said Redsky. "You've been seeming distant latly. Don't let that whole LakeStar thing get to your head, Ok? Well, I have to go train Dawnpaw. See you later!!" she yelled as she walked away.
-Darkheart-
"Hmm, You know, I'm sorta getting bored with patrol. . ." He said. "Darkheart. . ." whispered a cat deep in the woods. "I am your father. . ." "WHAT!!!!!" Darkheart. "NO!! Not your father you deaf cat!! I know your father!! I am LakeStar! You must join me. .. "it said as it faded.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:24 pm

"I gotta Go too later RainWing!" Yelled fuzzyfur as he left. "But! RedSky, FuzzyFur I'm!....Awww Man!..I can't belive I'm saying this but I gotta find LakeStar!" Yelled RainWing as he left.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:37 pm

-After training-
"Hey, Redsky, wheres RainWing?" asked dawnpaw. "What? He's gone?" asked RedSky. "I can't find him!!" said Dawnpaw. "What?!!" yelled RedSky. "Come on!! Lets look for him." They ran through the woods but they couldn't track his scent. "Hey, RedSky!!" yelled a cat. It was Darkheart. "Heh, havn't noticed i've been missing?" he said. "So sad!! To think that I admired you!!" Imediatly he attacked.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:43 pm

But Right before He attacked DawnPaw And RedSky FuzzyFur Rammed him in the side "You two okay?" Asked FuzzyFur "Were Fine." Replied RedSky "So Where's RainWing? I need to talk to him." asked FuzzyFur "We Don't know Thats why we came here." Replied DawnPaw looking at FuzzyFur with big eyes. "Gragh!" Yelled DarkHeart As he Attacked FuzzyFur, Out Of No where Lake Star was thrown out of the bushes and slammed into a tree, RainWing Walks out of the bushes "So Tell me! Now!" Rainwing Yelled, Ramming LakeStar into the Tree hissing furiosly "Well?" Asked RainWing in a hissing like voice.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:32 pm

"Darkheart. . ." said Redsky. "I didn't mean to ignore you!! And thank you Fuzzyfur. If It weren't for you i'd be crowfood. "Tell ou what!!" yelled LakeStar. "You know!!" Yelled RainWing back. Redsky started to hiss and spit. "Father I'll kill you again!!!!!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:40 pm

"fine If you want awnsers I'll give you awnsers. If I Am right Your a cat from BlueStars prophecy. four cats, FuzzyFur, RedSky,RainWing and one other cat. Who though...Mabye..She Said That The Cat RainWing Would be her Second life and that Starclan would want him or her..But that's all I remember..." LakeStar Meowed.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:45 pm

"Who's the other cat and I might spare you!!!" spat Redsky. But she soon sat down, interested in this tasty bit of info. "What do you mean. . .prophacy?" she asked. "Are we, like. . .each an afterlife of a cat?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:00 pm

"Yes you all Are....RedSky Your The after Life of SilverStream, FuzzyFur you are the second life of TigerStar, RainWing is the second Life of BlueStar.. There is one more cat but...Who he or she is I dont know.." LakeStar Finished. "Soooo Let me get this Straight, BlueStar wants us And lakeStar to find the fourth cat!!!??" Meowed FuzzyFur in a confused voice.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:23 pm

"What!! Fuzzyfur? RainWing? Me?" this is so sudden!! I knew i was special but not this special!!" Redsky said panicked. "But how are we going to find- wait. . .shall we tell the clan?" she asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:29 pm

"I dont think we should." Meowed RainWing "I agree with him, plus if They find out were second lives to cats......Even Me for that matter... What Will They do to us?" Meowed FuzzyFur, Looking around FuuzyFur Realised that DarkHeart and LakeStar were gone. "Wha? There gone!" RainWing Meowed.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:42 pm

"What!!! I knew it!!" Redsky said. "We can track them down later it's almost moonfall!."
-That night RedSky-
"RedSky!!" yelled a voice outside in the mist. "Huh, Darkheart? Fuzzyfur? RoseLeaf?" she asked. "No. . It's me, Silverstream." the voice said. "Huh, come closer. I don't beleive you!" Redsky yelled. The figure listened. It was Silverstream!! "Please! Finish the prophecy!" she said. "Ok, then." Redsky said. "Oh, and a message before I leave. . ." she said. "Tell GreyStripe. . .I miss him."
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:50 pm

-Morning-
"Yawwwwwwwnnnnn..." Meowed RainWing as he got up. "A new day some new things...." He said as he Slowly Walked out to the middle of camp. "...No ones here?...Great another Dream!...No..It's not....Somthing bad happened I feel it.." He Said As he rushed on back to the warriors den to find FuzzyFur and RedSky sleeping "...No....No.....NO!!!! What happened!! Where is everyone?!" He thought to his self pacing back and forth waiting for RedSky and FuzzyFur to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:57 pm

"Hey!!!" yelled someone from the warriors den. It was Redsky. "Whats wrong? whats all the racket.? I can't sleep with all the noise!" she yelled."Nobody is in camp Redsky!!" RainWing said. "Huh?" she said half asleep. She looked around. "Noones here. . ." she said. "I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU DEAF CAT!!!!" he screamed. "It was . . .LakeStar." she accused. "oh, and last night. . .I had a dream RainWing. . while we wait for Fuzzyfur to wake up. .. would you like to hear about it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm

"How and why would LakeStar take every cat of RefugeClan and not us? We killed him, Wouldent he want to take us too?" Asked RainWing. "But ya why not I'll listen." He said as he sat down in front of RedSky.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:08 pm

"Well, I don't think it was a dream but it seemed like one. . ." Redsky started. "Well, A cat yelled my name and woke me up. . .it was silverstream. She begged me to fulfill the prophecy and.. . .unussually asked me to tell Greystripe that she missed him. . ." she started. "I sort of miss Darkheart. . ." she said randomly.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:12 pm

"...ummm You do Remember Darkheart tryed to kill! why do you miss sombody that wants to kill you?!!" He asked. "I dont know!" RedSky Replied waking FuzzyFur up "I'm trying to sleep mr. candycat!" Yelled FuzzyFur. "I think he's lost it RedSky..." RainWing meowed looking at FuzzyFur.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:21 pm

"Tee Hee." giggled Redsky. "This is the perfect time to mess with him!!" "Huh?" said Rainwing confused. "Crowfood!!" Redsky yelled. "Blurphugihah" replied Fuzzyfur. Redsky and Rainwing snapped. "Well, lets wait for him to wake up some more." said Redsky distantly. "There has to be a reason for Darkheart attacking me. . ." started Redsky. " "What." asked Rainwing softly. "There has to be a reason." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:30 pm

"...It's so quiet here......I sorta like it.......RedSky....FuzzyFur....Everyone...." He thought to his slef then looked up at RedSky who was looking around. "...Wha?! What the heck is this feeling????....Am I.....Gah!....I Cant belive it! i'm in love with RedSky???!!!" He Thought to his self falling down.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:43 pm

"Umm, Rainwing?" Redsky started. "Are you ok?!" "Yeah, yeah, i'm fine!!" he said shakily. "Ok, then." she said uncertainly. Fuzzyfur finally woke up fully. "Huh, whare am I?" he asked. "Oh, you were talking about Blurphugigah and candy cats!!" said Redsky playfully. "Huh?" he said as he blushed.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:45 am

"....Where is everyone?" he asked. "Were not sure, I woke up and every one was gone except for us.." RainWing replied. "Weird..." Said FuzzyFur. "...What the heck is going on? How come I fall in love at a time like this?!" RainWing thought to his self.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 pm

"Come on guys!!" yelled Redsky. "We have to track down the clan!!" she finished. "How?" she started again. "By scent!!" "Man. . ." said Rainwing. "Come on!!" she said.

(sorry its so short.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Darkness   Chapter 2: Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Darkness
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next