Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:55 pm

"Gak.. you..your strong..."Said darkPelt as he collapsed to his side. "I'm glad I could fight my sister one time....." he said in a fainting voice. "Heh. huff. Heh hahaha.. Find Mom shes out there somewhere alive..." He Said right after coughing up more blood.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:32 am

"I'll find a medicine cat for you. .. " said RedStar "I just can't let you die like this! FuzzyFur needs a medicine cat to! You know her scent more than I do! You could help me!" yelled RedStar in a comforting voice. "I need your help! I can't do it without you!"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:32 am

"I am a medicine cat!" said the Cat "It's me littlecloud by the way" LittleCloud added "Who's hurt?" asked LittleCloud "FuzzyFur and Darkpelt" Said RedSky "What do you mean? FuzzyFur is the only wounded person here." Said LittleCloud "WHAT?! where's Darkpelt he was just here?"Said FuzzyStar, as he slowly limped to LittleCloud.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:17 pm

"Oh, no." RedStar said. "We need to go find him!" RedStar was pacing, thinking about how strong she was earlier. "But, how do we find him?" asked FuzzyStar. "Wait, I picked up his scent in the battle! He's this way!" RedStar said as she ran towards the lake. "There he is!" as she saw the dark cat sitting and staring at the water.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:24 pm

"She's there" Said DarkPelt "what does he mean?" Asked FuzzyFur "She's hiding in the lake.. From are father RedSky" Said Darkpelt "Please find her
I'll go against father you find are mom" Said DarkPelt as he got up and left. "Wait!!! How can we go under water and breathe?!" Asked FuzzyFur but he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:30 pm

"I don't know. . "said RedStar confused. "But we have to go get my mother. . .I've. . .always wanted to . .. . meet her. . ."she finished. "But we just can't go in there! We might drown!!"said FuzzyStar confused. "I don't care if I drown. . .I'll risk anything to see her... . " Just then she got up. "Wait, you can't go in there!" but it was to late she had already jumped in the water.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:35 pm

RedSky Was sinking at a fast rate, she could barely breath anymore
but right before it went black a cat grapped her and pulled her to land.
-A couple hours later-
"Huh?" Said RedSky "Your Awake! SomeBody wants to meet you and I mean it" Said FuzzyFur "Hello RedSky It's me FeatherMoon" Said the Cat
"I'm your mother." Said FeatherMoon
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:44 pm

"*cough* *cough* Mother?!" said RedStar surprised. " Is that really you?! It's me! Redkit! You left me with ShadowClan!!" she said. I've always wanted to meet you!!" she said faintly. "I need your help! ShadowClan is in trouble and father wants to kill me! Also, Darkpelt went to confront father! We need to save him!!
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:50 pm

"RedSky....DarkPelt he's Dead..And well ShadowClan no longer exists it's now TreeClan..." Said FuzzyStar in a sad voice "RefugeClan, And TreeClan are the only clans left..." Said FuzzyStar. "Not exactly there's one more clan...SkyClan." Said FeatherMoon "But we can't get to them! so right now we need to hide somewhere!" said FuzzyStar
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm

"DarkPelt!!" yelled RedStar. "Fine we'll hide but after one moon I am going to kill father!! Even if he is one of the few remaining family members i have left, I will kill him for killing my brother, and for torturing my clan!!" RedStar led them to the tunnel her and FuzzyStar used when hiding from the badger. "In here. . we'll hide here. . "she said distantly. "We'll look for SkyClan later. .. "
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:00 pm

"Yes I bet DarkPelt Was like Please spare me please oh please! and then LakeStar ripped him apart hahaha" Said a cat "Must be a TreeClan patrol outside" Said FuzzyFur in a low voice "lets head back" said one of the cats "okay let me just check in here." Said the other cat "Uh oh not good." FuzzyStar said
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:07 pm

"Argh!!" said RedStar. "Nobody talks about my brother likre that!! Can I kill him?!" asked RedStar. "I don't smell any thing but mud and blood here. The blood was propably from a previous battle like when that badger attacked RedSky and FuzzyFur. . " The patrol cat said. "Please let me rip him to shreds!" pleaded RedSky one more time.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:11 pm

"You do what you think is right." Said FuzzyStar in a smart like voice "I'll go in a bit more come in to back me up if theres trouble" Said the cat "it's your choice RedStar." said FuzzyStar one more time before sitting in the shadows like all the other cats execpt RedStar who was sitting in the middle of the room
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:18 pm

"Well, look what we have here!" said the cat. "Refugees!! looks like i'll get to kill something after all!! Wait LakeStar wants to kill you himself! I'll take you to him." he mewed. "Over my dead body!!" yelled RedStar. "This is for my BROTHER!!"She yelled as she scratched his face.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:24 pm

"GYA!!!" yelled the cat as he bumped into another cat which bit him in the neck "One down one to go" said FeatherMoon, soon enough the scond cat came in charging at RedStar Raming into her "Ha! you think I would lose easily like my friend?" Said the cat "Well then Hi." said FuzzyFur Killing the other cat
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:40 pm

"Thanks FuzzyStar!" said RedStar. "Now we need to go find SkyClan! Come on!!" she said as she ran out of the tunnel. "Agh, wow." started FuzzyStar. "I've never seen RedStar this strong. . .She's always been sort of the weak one. ."he finished. "Aw, my little kit has grown so strong!" said feathermoon.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:47 pm

"Wait for me!" yelled FuzzyStar trying to keep up "Man she's fast... huff" Said FuzzyStar "excuse me But I was ordered to Kill you!" yelled a cat from behind FuzzyStar "GYA!!!" yelled FuzzyStar getting konked out..
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:57 pm

"Agh, whats taking you s-" RedStar was inturrupted. "Hi there!" said a TreeClan cat as he slammed RedStar so hard she couldn't get up. Then she saw it. FeatherMoon and FuzzyFur were being dragged towards a camp. She soon fainted. When she woke up she was in a warriors den. .. was it all a dream? No, FuzzyFur and FeatherMoon were in there with her, still unconcious.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:04 pm

"Hello Duaghter, Muhaha!" said LakeStar "Mabye it's Time I rip you apart?" LakeStar added "GRRAAAAA!!!!" Yelled FuzzyStar as he attacked lakeStar in the back "Huff...How..Huff..Do you like that?...Huff" Said FuzzyStar
"MUHAHAH You are dead now!" Yelled LakeStar As He bit FuzzyStars Paw and scratched his face "Gya!" Yelled FuzzyStar as he fell to the ground "now lets rip you apart!" Said LakeStar in a evil voice "just like Darkpelt!" LakeStar added
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:10 pm

"FUZZYSTAR!!!!!" yelled RedStar. Then it hit her again fight like you did with DarkPelt! Except with less mercy! "I dare you to touch my friend! I dare you!" She yelled. Then, she shot up in the air and grabbed ahold of his neck. She kept scratching and biting as hard as she could. "Is that all you got?" said LakeStar.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:15 pm

LakeStar flipped over and crushed RedStar "Ha! Now Give up!" Said LakeStar "She Won't....give up....nor will I" said FuzzyStar in a slowed voice "Oh please!" Said LakeStar, LakeStar Rushed Straight to FuzzyStar and did a swift blow to the neck Fuzzystar fell to the ground motionless
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:23 pm

A fire burned inside of RedStar that had never been there before. "Father. . "she said quietly. "Huh?" he said. "PREPARE TO DIE!!!!" She jumped into the air and landed on top of him so fast she was allmost invisible. She ripped and teared at his neck so furiously he was screaming in pain. And finally she rippped so hard he had a trajic wound on his neck and back. She jumped off of him and said "I'm still thinking of wether to spare you or not. . .depends on FuzzyStar."
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:27 pm

"what...he's dead though...Gak.."Said LakeStar "How...How are you this strong?...." LakeStar added "I can't LOSE! I WON'T LOSE!!!" Yelled LakeStar As he got up and ran torwards RedStar "YAH!!!" he Yelled as he rammed into RedSky
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:35 pm

"AHH!!" yelled RedStar in pain. Everything was silent for a moment as RedStar coughed up blood. "heh, heh," RedStar started laughing darkly. "You made a horrible mistake. . ." Just then she lunged up and grabbed his throat. "This is for DarkPelt!" she muttered through her teeth as she slammed his chest. "And this is for FuzzyStar!!!"She said as she turned her neck sharply to swing him across the room. Then she jumped up in the air and slit his stomach. He lay there motionless. "I-I th-think I did it. . "she said tiredly. But, then she collapsed.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:43 pm

"Duaghter! RedStar wake up!" Said FeatherMoon "Wha? What's going on? Where's Fuzzystar?" Asked RedSky "LittleCloud is trying to save his life" said Feathermoon "it's best if you don't go in there" Feathermoon Added
"Leafpool and LittleCloud are treating the wounded" Said fireStar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: sun
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next