Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:27 pm

"Oh, no!" Yelled RedSky. This was her first fight with another clan cat, she wasn't trained well. "This can't be good!" FuzzyFur was fighting a silver she-cat when all of a sudden another cat jumped onto her back and rippe at her badger wound! "AAAAAAGGGHHH!" RedSky yelped in pain soon blood and fur was everywhere. As clan cats fought on.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:37 pm

"So you think you can beat me? I took down a badger!" Said Fuzzyfur slashing at the she cats face, she meowed and ran back to the lake "? what Darn there's to many! Wait! RedSky!" Said Fuzzyfur Trying to find his friend, When he Finally found her she was pinned down by two cats. "RedSky!!" He yelled as he bit the neck of one cat and clawed the stomach of another. "I was stronger then I thought, RedSky you okay?" Said FuzzyFur
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue550/550Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:44 pm

"Yeah, but we need to help the other clan cats!" RedSky said faintly. She got up slowly and stood still for a moment. Then she limped towards an injured LakeClan cat. RedSky jumped on top of her and held as tight as she could. As the LakeClan cat struggled RedSky said through her teeth at FuzzyFur. "Hurry we need to drive them off!" As her own clan ShadowClan, FuzzyFur's clan ThunderClan, WindClan and RiverClan fought on. .
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue550/570Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:52 pm

"We've been fighting for hours!" said FuzzyFur in a tired voice.
"FuzzyFur Get RedSky now We have to retreat theres to many!" said firestar, As firestar said that FuzzyFur notice Half of thunderclan had retreated and it seemed like the other clans were too. "shoulden't RedSky Go with ShadowClan?" asked Fuzzyfur Holding of a couple more cats. "ShadowClans want's her out of here just go to Camp with Redsky Now!" Yelled FireStar, And FuzzyFur diden't want to argue "RedSky Come on we have to go!" Said FuzzyFur
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:01 pm

"Coming FuzzyFur!!" yelled RedSky. as she walked a trail of blood followed as her badger wound got worse. She felt sick but she walked on. "Hey FuzzyFur I was right. . ." she started weakily, "something bad did happen. but my clan didn't trust me when I said this clan was bad." she said even sadder. "They just don't trust me. . Is it because i'm weak?" Ever since I was a kit in the nursery nobody trusted me. . ." RedSky's wound had gotten her to think about life more than ever.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:30 pm

"Of course not!" said fuzzyFur "your a loyal clan cat!" said fuzzyFur with his wounds bleeding badly. "Though have a Question Who were your parents?"Said fuzzyFur 'They had to trust you diden't they?" said fuzzyFur
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:47 pm

"I don't remember my parents at all," RedSky said sadly. "The clan leader said they died in a mission when I was just a kit." RedSky started to think. "I wonder if my parents did trust me. . .WAIT!! the reason my clan doesn't trust me is because my parents were traitors!!! Which means they might still be alive!" RedSky said happily.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:51 pm

"See!! I knew it!" Said FuzzyFur. "what if There with another clan now? mabye you can find them!" Said FuzzyFur in a happy mood. "..Hey why do you stay with shadowClan if you know they don't trust you or might never trust you?" Said FuzzyFur wondering? "Mabye and I hope not Her parents are in LakeClan?" Thought FuzzyFur
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:56 pm

"I don't know. . .ShadowClan has allways been my home. . .even if they don't trust me they still let me eat and they give me shelter." said RedSky. "But your my best friend FuzzyFur. . ." she started. "Sometimes I wish I was born in ThunderClan. .. "
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:00 pm

"..Hey isen't that a shadowclan cat?" said Fuzzyfur "I'm looking for Redsky! A-Are leader is dead Lake star killed him!"Said the cat
"and FireStar is badly wounded! everyone else managed to escape safely!" said the cat adding on.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:06 pm

"What?! How!?" asked RedSky. "I don't know what to say! and what do you need me for?" She asked. RedSky was startled that someone from ShadowClan would come looking for her. Her badger wound was starting to close and luckiily, her fur was already starting to grow back. "So? Answer. . ."
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:41 pm

"Er..well you see..Uhhh....LakeStar is the the leader of Shadowclan...." Said The Cat backing away from RedSky "And he wants us to kill you, like how He Killed the other cats by ripping them apart." Said the Cat still backing up. "Your Crazy!" Said FuzzyFur "He Said Her parents were traitors so shes a traitor." Said the Cat as more came besides him. "Since the leader and deputy of ShadowClan are dead why not start a new era with new cats?" Said the cat "YOUR JUST AS TWISTED AS LAKESTAR!!" Said FuzzyFur Getting ready to attack them.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:33 pm

"Wait! FuzzyFur, I still have many questions to ask." Said RedSky. "What do you mean does he know me?" RedSky was baffled. How did LakeStar know her?! "Tell me more. . ." she finished.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:41 pm

"You Don't know? hahaha Your parents started LakeClan!" Said the cat "LakeStar is your brother haha, your brother wanted more power so he killed your parents and look how he is now" said the cat in a voice
"So He killed his own parents to get power!" said FuzzyFur "Redsky Let me rip there pelts off!" Said FuzzyFur
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:49 pm

"AAAHHHHH." Screamed RedSky. "This can't be! I can't be related to that treachurous beast! I will kill him for killing my parents! I wanted to meet them so badly." she yelled heartbroken. "But FuzzyFur. .. this isn't your battle," she started. "I will kill my brother myself. . ." she said determined. "Even though I am weak, I will kill him even if it means sacrificing myself. . " and after that RedSky ran off towards ShadowClan, fueled by her anger.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:57 pm

"Hahaha, wait till she finds out" Said the cat "What do you mean?" Said FuzzyFur "LakeStar was her father! her brother is DarkPelt and her mother died from a monster!" Said The Cat "You-You monster!" Yelled FuzzyFur as he jumped at the cat killing it. Blood was Drippiling from his mouth as he fought the other cats and they fought for hours until FuzzyFur was last standing. "huff..Huff..I need to get to RedSky and fast" Said FuzzyFur as he ran for ShadowClan
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:03 pm

"Huff, Huff," RedSky was tired. . ."But she had to keep going. "Argh, he will wait for me." I need rest in order to kill LakeStar." He's to strong for me. . . I'll rest for a bit." When she woke up she smelled blood. "Huh? What could that be?" then she heard it. "RedSky wait!!"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:10 pm

"Finally i found you! huff huff" Said fuzzyFur "LakeStar huff he huff he's huff ugh..." Said fuzzyFur as he fell to his side
-a couple hours later-
"Wha!?" said fuzzyfur waking up "You konked out cold when you were trying to tell me somthing" said RedSky "RIGHT!! LakeStar he's not your brother he's your father! your brother is Darkpelt and your mother is dead!"Said fuzzyfur "Your father wants you dead so you don't become the new leader of LakeClan!" Fuzzyfur Added
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:19 pm

"you mean i'm not a ShadowClan warrior!?" said RedSky startled. "Yep" said FuzzyFur. "I can't beleive it . . My own father wants me . . .dead. . ." Just then RedSky collapsed out of frustration. She had a dream. . "Wha-"RedSky was standing in an ominous black cave. . just then she saw her mother. .. she looked just like her, silver with a white chest.Her mother warned her. .. "You must have the help of your friends to defeat your father. ." Just then she dissapeared. ."Wait!! RedSky yelled. "Wait mother, I have so much more to ask you!!!!" But it was to late her mother dissapeared. RedSky suddenly heard someones voice, "RedSky! RedSky! REDSKY!!!" "NO!! I don't want to go back!! Mother! MOTHER!!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:29 pm

"...uhh RedSky you holding on to my leg" said FuzzyFur looking at her confused "huh, wha? sorry" said RedSky, just then FireStar ran and pushed them into a bush "You two! listen Are 4 clans no longer exist execpt for ShadowClan and LakeClan find a same place and get as many warriors to it. For Now you both are leaders of RefugeClan"Said FireStar as he left the bush "Good luck FuzzyStar and RedStar! I have my own mission to take care of!" said firestar as he diseappeared.
"FuzzyStar? I LIKE IT!" Said FuzzyStar in a happy voice
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:36 pm

"RedStar. . reminds me of BlueStar!" said RedStar"but theres no time for bragging we must go and find the warriors!" finished RedStar. "Come on!! Lets go!!" As they ran they gathered the windclan, Riverclan, and Thunderclan warriors but they still needed to get the Shadowclan, which just happened to be near LakeClan. ..
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:43 pm

"I say We go back for ShadowClan later after all they wanna follow LakeStar." Said FuzzyStar "I know a place we can stay but it's a bit risky." FuzzyStar added moving forward " But we prob-" stoped FuzzyStar as he bumped into a cat "Huh? umm you must be DarkPelt....heh heh heh sombody wants to meet ya" Said fuzzystar looking back at RedStar.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:49 pm

"DarkPelt?" RedStar said bewildered. "Is that you?" RedStar was amazed. . . DarkPelt was a tall tom. He looked well built and powerful. "are you my lost brother!?" RedStar said amazed.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:02 pm

"HAHAHA! You? I can Finaly crush my sister!" Said DarkPelt in a hatred filled voice, as he went to bite her neck FuzzyStar jumped in front of her and clawed DarkPelt's face "You Gak, You BRAT!" Yelled DarkPelt as he bit FuzzyStar's neck and threw him to the side "its just you and me sister!" Yelled DarkPelt as he ran at RedStar.

Last edited by Cloud92 on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:46 pm

"FuzzyStar!!" yelled RedStar. "No!!"she started crying when DarkPelt hit her in the back. "augh!" she yelped in pain. "Then it hit her, she had to be strong. She turned around with a grin on her face. "You're going to pay for hurting my friend!" She said darkly. "Now i'm going to hurt you!" Just then she jumped in the air and got ahold of DarkPelt. She clawed and bit until she found a weak spot. . his neck! She lunged and bit so hard he couldn't move. "Any last words?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: sun   Chapter 1: sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: sun
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next