Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seven *T - cussing, gore*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FallinN
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
FallinN

Male
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Seven *T - cussing, gore* Empty
PostSubject: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:13 am

Slasher story.

Prologue

A Load bell sounds in the school building, the room bursts into laughter as students began to fill into room 3, their L.A. class. The School was called norloh; it was a small building in the middle of nowhere. There was barley any cell phone reception, let alone any town in site. The only thing that keeps students at this school from going insane was the insane sun light that charmed the hearts of every single young adult. The students took their seat, but because there was no teacher they still talked. A Young man sat in the middle row, towards the back, his gaze was stuck outside, and to him everything was silent; he was in his own world.

“Hey!” The word echoed in and out of the young man’s mind, till it was as load as a drum, snapping him back into reality. “Ray Dude, what’s with you? Your acting depressed again? Ray turned away from the window with a smile and eyes closed. Ray Angel was a short, athletic, red head who kept to himself. “Na man I’m cool, it’s just…it’s been darker than usual outside.” Seated to his left was Zeck Wrath, Ray’s closest friend ever since he moved here from the city. Zeck was always a violent kid, really the only thing worse than his utter violence was his laziness and his ability to not care for a single soul’s feelings. “Hey Ray, here comes your Women man” To Rays left sat another Young man, this one very slim and face covered in a full coat of blonde hair, his name was Tyler Tysar, Funniest kid in school. Ray sighted heavily as a pretty young women walked into the class room. Nora Wolf, a smart, funny, and beautiful woman. Hair Shinned like Ember. She and Ray had their bad moments but became friends, which isn’t really what Ray wanted. “Go and Look Ray, your whipped and we all know it!” Ray sighted again. The Fat Jolly man behind him was Tim Lance, a football player and all out food lover. “Oh yeah guys, here she comes!” A Buff young man sat behind Tyler. Kyle Rose was head of the football team, and; along with his weight lifting, he was known for his ways to getting any women he wanted into the sack.

“I’d totally tap that!” Kyle said leaning over his chair.

“Dude seriously? Jennifer Moore? She’s like the school whore? Who knows what you’d catch!”

A young woman walked into the room. She had short Black hair and was wearing clothing that got every man’s attention. She dated many people and all of them got lucky and fast, she’s what people’s mothers called a Tramp. Ray watched her enter and she saw him notice and waved, Ray’s eyebrows dropped and anger filled inside. “I beat she was waving at me!” Kyle said, “Ha you wish Lover!” Ray drowned out everything around him once again, and even the entrance of all star show off Mill Star didn’t break him. He wished this day would end and how everyone around him would just be gone. But little did anyone know that this would be the last time they saw the likes of anyone like J
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Seven *T - cussing, gore* Left_bar_bleue550/550Seven *T - cussing, gore* Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:34 am

You're a really good writer! Post more soon =D
Back to top Go down
FallinN
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
FallinN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:58 am

Chapter One: Death of Lust

The Teacher for the L.A. Class, Mrs. Bemith walked into the class room. She paused and as the class didn’t get silent she slammed a book, which; In turn, shut everyone in the room up. “Listen up class, we have a lot to do and we are very much behind!” Ray Sighed as Mrs. Bemith went on. He looked over at Zeck who was already out cold sleeping; Zeck was never one to pay attention in school. “Hey Ray”

Ray turned to see a girl waving a white paper in his face. “Give this to your friends Kyle.” Ray took it with a sigh and turned to Kyle. “Here ya go big man” Ray threw the paper to him, but so silent that Mrs. Bemith didn’t stop from her lector. Kyle opened the white paper up and with a great smile looked up at Jennifer. She was staring at him and with a wink of her left eye she raised her hand. “Mrs. Bemith” She said with a fake innocent act. “Can I please go to the restroom?” The Teacher just nodded and stayed with her lector. Kyle watched her walk out, strutting her stuff for the class to see. Kyle waited a few minutes before raising his hand too. “May I Please use the restroom?” This time Mrs. Bemith stopped her talking. “Right this moment Kyle? You must wait till Jennifer gets back.” Mrs. Bemith turned to the board, “Oh come on, You Know she isn’t coming back.” The Teacher turned with a sight and yelled “Just go!” Kyle sprung to his feet with such excitement that he had to slap on the back of the head on his way out.

AS Class ended Kyle didn’t return nor did Jennifer and really no one cared. Ray walked to his locker along with Zeck, who was trying to get back awake, and Tyler. They all separated and went to their separate Lockers. Zeck even though his locker was a mess was the first done out of his locker, Tyler who was more organized was next and Ray was last, as he always was. They meet up on the third hallway and began walking to study hall. They stopped to see Tyler on his knees, head down and blood covering his hands. “Dude what the hell?”
Tyler looked up, his head and body shacking. He lifted a shacky hand up and pointed to the girl’s bathroom. They all looked into the bathroom and gasped. What Lied in the bathroom was a bloody mess.

“I found her like this, I- I think we need to get help.”

“No *navi*!” Ray turned and ran to the office to report what had happened. Soon the whole school was in panic and authorities were called in to examine the body and talk to their main suspect Kyle.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Seven *T - cussing, gore* Left_bar_bleue550/570Seven *T - cussing, gore* Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:52 pm

this is turning out to be an interesting story. Can't wait to read more.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
FallinN
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
FallinN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 am

Chapter 2: Nuclear Trance

As the authorities arrived, students were sent home. Many jumped with joy, others cried knowing the death of a student was the cause, and a special few didn’t care. Ray and his friends walked out into the now darkening sky, all down, not from the death of Jennifer but because their friend Kyle was being accused for the death. Something felt odd to Ray; he knew the cop didn’t want to accuse him, for Kyle wasn’t taken to the station in cuffs. Instead they keep him here in one of the class rooms; this was strange to Ray and puzzled him. “Wow hits hard, huh guys. To think Kyle would do such a thing.” Tim said now looking for something eatable to shove down his pig of a mouth. “Ya, I knew Kyle was an angry and crazy dude, but I figured Zeck would be the first to kill.” Tyler laughed as he said it; he was never known to care about any tragedy. “Who said I didn’t?” Zeck said sarcastically. Everyone laughed, except for Ray who was off in his own world, thinking hard about something. “Ray, you ok man? Ray rubbed his head. “Ya it’s nothing.”

Cops entered the women’s bathroom, ducking over crime scene tape, and dodging flashes from cameras taking pictures of the body. “So, you seen anything like this before?” the other officer didn’t say anything. The Body was very mutilated, she was stripped naked and her breast removed, along with, that her body was laid in a very provocative manner, her heart removed and put into her open mouth. On the wall was one word, Greed, which was written in blood. “Jennifer Moore, age 18. Time of death seems to be when class got out, Meaning it could be anyone!”

“I wouldn’t say that. Looking at the scene many things show”

A detective walked in, gloves snapping onto his hands. “For Starters, this is a very bloody scene meaning the person involved would be covered in blood.” The detective walked around the body, scanning every part of the scene. “Also, the way the body is laid out, shows signs of a purpose. Perhaps he is using the word greed to justify his killings, or he is just being cocky. Either way we have a sick man on our hands.” The detective looked over at the two officers who were off in their own worlds. “Hey, you two, Take me to the suspect!”
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Seven *T - cussing, gore* Left_bar_bleue550/570Seven *T - cussing, gore* Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:29 am

Can't wait for the next part. tis gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
FallinN
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
FallinN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:34 am

Chapter 3: Walk Away

The Detective walked down the right hall and into a room to the left. He looked through the door and saw Kyle sitting there looking out the window, hands on his face and elbows buried into the desk. The Detective opened the door, Kyle; shocked, turned to him but the detective gave him no mind. The Detective shut the door behind him, walked to the teacher’s desk, opened his bag up and pulled out a blue Laptop. A few minutes passed without a word being spoken, Kyle just stared at him and the detective typed away at his computer. Finally the silence ended.

“Listen sir, I didn’t kill that girl!” Kyle spoke.

The Detective got up from the desk. Putting a chair in front of Kyle’s desk he sat legs between the back of the chair and dropped the computer to Kyle’s desk. “Well son, let’s see about that. From the look of your record you have a huge background. Fighting, Stealing, Property damage, vandalism, you’ve been pretty busy. “The detective smiled and ran is hands through his curly hair. “ From what your school says you are known for violence and a ladies’ man at that. It’s possible you could have killed her in a fit of rage because she wasn’t going to give you any”

“No! No girl’s worth that I-“Kyle was cut off.

“Or, your Innocent” Kyle looked shocked as the detective smiled away. “Kid, I need to try something new and you’re the prefect subject. It’s hard to tell if you’re lying but as long as you do as I say I will set you free! But you must do something for me!” The Detective grinned and Kyle eyed him questionably.

Ray sat in his room upstairs of his cabin like house. He again was in his own world, staring into a black note book, writing in it. He was suddenly stopped; he turned to see his phone ringing. Ray looked at it, the phone read: “Zeck.” Ray sighted and answered it. “Ya” Ray said uncaring of the conversation that would soon be enunciated.

“Dude, I just got a call from Kyle, it looks as if he was set free.”

Ray’s eyes grew in shock of the news. “I guess that’s good”

“Ya and he has an Epic Idea! He wants us all to stay at the school tonight! To say “screw you cops”

“Ya I don’t know about that!”

“Come on dude! I’ll Invite Nora for Ya, what cha say now?”

Ray grinned to himself. “Well I guess I’ll go, but no screwing with me!” Ray Hung up the phone and began to get dressed for what was the biggest illegal thing he has ever done, and to say he least; he was… excited.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:22 pm

interesting....MOAR
Back to top Go down
FallinN
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
FallinN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Chapter 4: In the Air Tonight

The Night was cold and the moon shinned full, like it did most nights. The Cops left for the night, knowing all too well no one would go into a murder crime scene. Ray walked to the school with Zeck, who lived only a few miles from the school. They were both nervous but knew all to well what would happen if they backed out. They walked into the schools view and meet everyone, all standing tiredly in front of the school. Kyle walked out of the darkness with that smirk grin of his. “I see everyone is here” Kyle said counting heads. Ray scanned his surroundings while Kyle went on, from what he could see, Seven people where here, most he hung with, two of them though, not so much.

“Alright then, I bet your all wondering how I got out and why am I doing this.” Kyle laughed evilly. “Well the answers simple! I am… to be… what I hate most… A Snitch! I am to talk around and find out who really did the crime, hence why I’m out. “Kyle paced back and forth. “To answer your other question, I have decided to do this because I want to do something Illegal before losing the old Kyle!” Kyle Clapped his hands.

“So here is how this is going to work, everyone here is someone I like to see afraid! Just showing up isn’t enough to sway my idea of you! No, what I want to see is who can stay the whole night without chickening out! You do that and you got my respect, So let’s all have fun!”

Ducking under the tape that surrounded the building, he walked into the dark school, others thus began to follow.
“Oh by the way, No lights, don’t want to give us away.” Kyle laughed and ran into the darkness.

“Dude this is insane! What you want to do first!” Zeck proclaimed to Ray, who was focused very hard to his surroundings. “Oh, I got it! Let’s go screw around in the principal’s office! I owe that mother Fucker one.” Ray nodded but was staring at Nora who was hanging around Mill. “Oh I see! You go talk to her man, I’ll catch you later” Ray Grinned to Zeck who ran off towards the principal’s office.

“Man what you want to do.” Tyler said yawning.

“I’m gonna go find food, you in?”

“You go on their Tim, I think I’ll find a nice place to sleep” Tim and Tyler didn’t even say a single farewell before each took off in different directions, both walking lazily.

“So Nora, you want to go somewhere? After all I am an All-star.” Mill said cockily, now starting to flex his small but very athletic built body. He Stopped and looked to his left. Seeing Ray walk over he turned away with a sigh… “Oh great the losers coming, I better leave before his stench hits me.” Mill turned his back to Nora. “Nora if you feel the urge to take my offer, you come find me” Mill grinned to her, gave her a wink and walked off into the unknown. Nora laughed to herself. “I don’t think I will” Nora said smiling to herself and walking into what was the girl’s bathroom, the one in which Jennifer was murder.

Chapter 5: Don’t Fear the Reaper

Mill went to the first place that was in his head, the school Gym. The Gym was small but probably the best feature of the school. Mill really didn’t like the gym, the truth was he wanted to go to the track, but leaving was against Kyle’s rules, so instead he stuck with the gym. Mill walked around for a bit before finding it was very boring. Running around the gym he found his way to a small room in which the balls were held. Walking in he searched for a soccer ball, throwing balls in each directions his search was going nowhere. He sighted and looked up; at the top self sat a soccer ball. Mill smiled and began to jump trying to get the ball. After a few attempts he decided against the jumping and found a small chair. Standing on the chair he reached, only finger tips away from the ball. He leaned in. Suddenly the chair folded and Mill was sent forward, slamming his head on the self that stood over him. Balls began to fall. He crawled from under the pile and rubbed his head, feeling dizzy. Standing up and still rubbing his head he searched for the ball. He saw it and leaned over, picking the ball up. “Found you!” He said with a sense of accomplishment. Mill went to turn but was stopped by a painful feeling on his stomach. He looked down to see blood. He gasped as his stomach opened dropping intestines and organs. Dropping to his knees Mill began scrambling, trying to put the now dead organs back into his stomach. Mill felt his breath leave him, and falling backwards he gasped for air. His eyes shot up in fear, right before him stood a black figure standing over him with a bloody butcher Knife, like the ones used in a Kitchen. Mill tried to speak, scream anything, but couldn’t and with his final breath, died.

Ray walked towards the entrance of the girl’s bathroom; he was waiting and trying not to walk in on Nora while see was busy. Ray sighted heavily and spoke into the darkness. “Nora you okay in their?”, “Ya be out in a second.” Ray smiled and waited. Nora came out with a smile. “Man that felt good. What’s up buddy?” Rat gritted his teeth at that word. “I just figured we haven’t talked in awhile, might be nice to walk around and see what’s new.” Nora smiled to him. “That sounds like a good idea.”
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 pm

=O poor person who was killed...moar!
Back to top Go down
FallinN
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
FallinN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Chapter 6: Box Full of Sharp Objects
“So what have you been up too?” Nora said as they walked down the hall towards the gym, each trying to come up with a good subject without the other getting mad, or in Nora’s case sad.
“Well I have been doing the normal, Track, friends, being alone, fun stuff.” Ray laughed at himself knowing he wasn’t really having fun. The two found their way into the gym, both looking to sit down. Nora yawned and Ray walked around the Gym, both of them unsure if they should ask the question that was on both their mind. “Hey Ray…” Nora stopped as Ray turned around, with a quick scream Ray turned to his back. To his surprise nothing was there. “What is up with you?” Ray smiled knowing she is just screwing with him, but as he went to turn he felt his step slide into what seemed like water. He lifted his foot and jumped back. “Is that Blood?” Nora said as Ray looked around the floor. Ray found a blood trail leading into the ball room and began walking to it. Nora took a step but Ray threw his hand up. Telling her to stop, Ray took a breath and stepped into the room.

Ray was blinded in complete darkness, and the only sound was the dripping of what must be blood. Ray felt around the walls, trying to find a light switch to clear the darkness. After a few minutes of feeling the walls Ray met a bump and with a quick reaction he hit the switch. The Lights shot on with a flicker and Ray found himself in a room of blood. Ray saw blood dripping from the walls and oddly the top of the room. Ray shot his head upwards and fell back in shock. Mill was dead alright, but dead doesn’t even describe it. Mills body was hanging from the lights of the room, his organs hanging out of his stomach and his body in the shape of a star. Ray threw his hand forward to stop from throwing up, as he did this his eye caught the site of words. Ray inched forward trying not to look into the eyes of Mill. With the lights flickering Ray was able to see the words, “Gluttony” and on the word was a huge butcher knife, covered in blood. Ray reached out with his hand and grabbed the Knife and quickly ran out the room.
Ray came out, Blood on his hands, his pants, and on the giant butcher knife. Gasping for air he fell to the floor, trying to stop any chance of throwing up. “Well?” Nora said coming over to check on Ray.
Ray swung his head, “Mills dead, and seems to be the same person that killed Jennifer.” Ray dropped the Knife onto the floor. “I found that their, along with the word Gluttony.” Ray sat up, now trying to think a way out of this mess, his mind met with a bump and he grew in shock. “Listen didn’t Tim say he was going to the Lunch room?” Nora’s eyes light up with complete understanding, they were now on the same page. “Ya and his mom work’s in the café! That’s probably where the knife came from! Meaning… Tim is the killer.” Nora wasn’t sure and didn’t want to agree with what she just said. “We can’t take a chance!” Ray jumped up now feeling refresh. “Listen you go finds the others, I’ll go check the café out!” As Ray Turned to run, he was halted. Nora held his sleeve and had her face buried in it. “Don’t go, you may Die!” She said weeping. Ray pulled his sleeve away and smiled. “Just knowing you would cry is good enough to me, and hey if I die at least ill take him with me!” Nora wasn’t sure of what Ray was saying but before she could reject the idea he was gone, off to the cafeteria.

Chapter 7: Bleed the Freak
Ray shot down the hall like a bullet, leaving no paper on the ground unturned, not stopping for anything. He felt excited, maybe from Nora’s reaction, or because he knew he would die, either way it was good to him. As he sprinted from hall to hall he was stopped in mid flight by a shadow. The shadow stepped forward causing him to put of the brakes and fall forward. Ray slide for what was a good 3 feet before finally stopping. Ray tried to pull himself up but was very sore, his body ached and he wasn’t sure what to do now. Ray felt his body lift up and as he looked up he saw Zeck picking him up. “Wow dude that was sweet! You flew like 4 feet.” Ray got up and almost forgot what he was running for, his head snapped forward and he saw the cafeteria doors just a few feet away. “Why were you running? What did someone die?” Zeck laughed at his sick humor but stopped seeing Ray’s face. “No way, someone’s dead! That’s some sweet stuff!” Ray slapped his head. “Enough, I need to get to the café, we think Tim may have done it.” Zeck didn’t look shocked instead he was grinning. “So you’re going to bust in and stop him, I like it! Count me in.” Zeck said stepping forward. Ray went to stop him but figured the more help the better and they both ran off into the café.
Ray and Zeck stepped into the cafeteria, both ready to be jump as soon as they walked in, but all seemed normal, no blood, no killer waiting, just folded up tables. Both looked under every table and behind every cornor but found nothing. “Looks clean, but do you smell that?” the scent of blood was all over the place but it was clean. Zeck scanned the floor and eventually found an open door. “Ray the door to the kitchen is open, seems like the smell is coming from here.” Zeck opened the door and smiled. “Dude, check this out!” Ray walked into the room and threw his eyes in another direction. Tim was there and he proved he wasn’t the killer, for well… he was dead. Tim’s body was the size of a small fridge, he stomach exploded open, seemed to be from over eating as they could see his mouth was open and stuck to a small Water hose used to cool the ovens. “Well at least he died of suffocation before exploding.” Ray walked over to the body and now was searching for a clue like he had found in the room where Mill was killed. “This is like something from my fan fic, bloody Massacre” Zeck said still uncaring of the dead person lying in front of him. “Dude you are sick” Ray turned over the body to see words from under the fat flaps of Tim. Ray slowly moved the hunk of fat till the words were visible. “Sloth” what could that mean” Ray said to himself now lifting his head to see Zeck walking out the door. “Where are you going” Ray said now crawling over the surrounding table. “Dude check this out”

Nora scared out of her mind walked down the hall, trying to find an arm to hold onto, she keep her back to the wall. “Nora what’s wrong?” Kyle said stepping out of the darkness. “Kyle, Mills dead and someone is the killer here.” Kyle looked shocked but whipped it off now trying to look brave; after all he was one of the strongest kids in school. “Nora, were back.” Ray and Zeck said as they ran down to Nora who was relived, but Ray and Zeck stopped in their Tracks at the site of Kyle. “Nora get away from him!” Ray said putting his hand out to her. Nora looked shocked and quickly ran to Ray and Zeck. “What’s up guys, I do something?” Kyle said looking confused. “Don’t give us that bullshit! You killed Tim, only someone with great strength could hold his mouth to that house” Kyle looked scared and now hurt. “You think I killed him? I didn’t! I can prove it.” Ray and Zeck looked at each other and came with the same conclusion. “Fine, come with us, if you can stay locked into this room and people don’t stop dying you’re the killer. Kyle liked the idea, an easy way for him not to die. “Deal”
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Two deaths eh? I bet I know who is the killer but I'll wait too the end too see who did it.
Back to top Go down
FallinN
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
FallinN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Chapter 8: Take Me Back
Kyle was pushed into the closet next to their English class. The door was always locked on the indside and not on the out, the cause of this was one student’s miss handling with the lock as school was let out, it was mostly used for b ullys to push kids in and leave till the janitor found them. “Ok Kyle man, we will let you out once we get ahold of the cops, murder or not it has to be done.” Zeck said now trying to sound caring. As Kyle went to say something back, proubly a stupid remark on his life Zeck slammed the door shut. As Zeck laughted to himself Ray took Nora aside. “Listen Nora, I want you to go to the Libray and get Tyler, me and Zeck will call the cops.” Nora frowned at Ray’s Idea but Ray really wasn’t looking at her, Instead he was in he own world again.
“But what if Kyle isn’t the Killer? What if he is out their still!” Nora now begain to cry in the fear of dieing, even thought Kyle was behind doors and everyone was safe, she wasn’t sure, something was missing but she couldn’t think of it. Ray smiled and turned to Zeck, making sure he wasn’t paying attention he grab Nora’s hand and gave her a small Magnum. “I found it on Kyle, he prob was going to kill himself after all this.” Nora wasn’t sure what to do with it, but before she could say anything, Zeck pushed down the hall, “Hurry before we all die!”
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:19 am

interesting at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven *T - cussing, gore*   Seven *T - cussing, gore* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven *T - cussing, gore*
Page 1 of 1