Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* Left_bar_bleue550/570Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:07 am

Here's a new short story by me! so I'll post characters first!

Heroes:
Axl(Main character),
Spike,
Fire,
Spirit(Axl is in love with this character =P),

Villains:
None!(Like that's possible!)

So here's the prologue:

PROLOGUE-
It was a Sunny afternoon as three young men Trained in a courtyard,
they all three we're roughly 17, each brothers, in simplicity, they we're triplets. All born together and grew up together., as each grew older love for each had appeared. Their Childhood friend, Spirit sat on a hill close and watch them train, The brothers we're named-
Axl,
Spike,
Fire.
-
Spike had fallen in love with Spirit and now they are more then friends, Fire, had always been the playful won where as Axl had changed moods. all four great friends, only Axl, was in love with Spirit even though his brother is with her.
-
Hours had passed all four sit together having a tiny picnic. "You all are great at fighting. Though please be more careful where you punch Fire..." Spirit luaghed cleaning Axl's bloody face up with a tissue she had. "Ow!!!! that hurts!!" Axl yelled as Spirit pressed the tissue against his broken nose. Spirit was a young and care free docter, she had been one since she was fourteen, and she is a very popular girl.
-
End of prolouge, this was more like explaining everyone, i'll post the next chapter soon.

Last edited by CloudVII on Sat May 09, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Ganon19
LEGENDARY STAFF
LEGENDARY STAFF
Ganon19

Male
Number of posts : 1146
Biography : I'm easy to get along with, friendly. I'm basically a good person all round.
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:17 am

I honestly have no idea what to say about it when you post more i'll be able to.

Is it going to be a dramatic love story almost similar to FableFantasy?
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com/forum.htm
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* Left_bar_bleue550/570Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:27 am

Ganon19 wrote:
I honestly have no idea what to say about it when you post more i'll be able to.

Is it going to be a dramatic love story almost similar to FableFantasy?
No, it won't be a dramatic love story like Fable Fantasy =P It's more actiony with a bunch of twists, some sad*Cough*Spike*cough*, some happy. Though yes Axl and Spike like the same girl.
Back to top Go down
Ganon19
LEGENDARY STAFF
LEGENDARY STAFF
Ganon19

Male
Biography : I'm easy to get along with, friendly. I'm basically a good person all round.

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 pm

I like action stories.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:46 pm

Who dosen't? anyways next part up soon.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Chapter 1(1/3)-

it was nearing the bitter and freezing winter, people are finishing and grabbing what crops they have left and are getting as ,much as possible. This winter will be the most freezing of them all.
-
As three young men walked down an alley, they had been discussing something.
"So, my brothers, what shall we do tommorow?" Asked one of them.
"Ha, like you would forget. The King is hosting a party tommorow!" Replied the other.
"So you are right Fire! But, Who shall you be taking?" Asked spike as bonked Fire on the head.
"Errr, Umm...I'm not sure actually. What about you Axl?" fire asked turning to his brother who had been silent the whole walk.
"Huh? Oh right, the party. Umm...I'm not gonna go with anybody." Axl said walking a bit faster. "But, I'm gonna go do something, I need to pick some herbs up for are mother." Axl said walking away from his two brothers. "Okay...." Fire replied, but quickly went back into disscussion with his other brother spike.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Chapter 1(2/3)-

As Axl paced through th town to Spirit's medicine cottage he coulden't stop thinking about the party.
-
He arrived and quicky walked in, hoping it was warm inside unlike the bitter freezing coldness outside. "Spirit? you there?" Axl asked curiously. "Huh? oh, Hello Axl! what are you doing here?" Spirit asked as she sorted her herbs. Axl walked in a bit more and started to speak- "My mother has a terrible cough, I thought i'd come and grab some herbs for her cough." Axl asked but he seemed very quiet. ".....Okay, Here!" Sprited handed Axl some herbs, she continued-"Hope you're mother gets rid of that terrible cough!" Spirit said as she got back to sorting her herbs. Axl did not reply, he said good-bye and left, trying not to blurt anything of random out.
-
By the time he got back, his brothers we're helping outside while his mother cokked some food.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Chapter 1(3/3)-

"So brother, you never awnsered my question earlier. Who shall you be taking to the party?" Fire asked when he noticed Axl walk up. Axl just looked at fire for a second then replied- "Nobody, I don't have time for that." Axl replied and went inside.
-
*The next day at the party*
Music was playing, people we're dancing everyone was having a time of their life. all except for Axl who just stood nexto to the food and drinks area watching Spike and Spirit dance. He wished HE was the one dancing with Spirit not Spike. But alas, it diden't matter, Spirit was in love with Spike not Axl.
-
after awhile he pulled up a chair and just sat down still watching people dance. Fire came up to him looking at him for a second then said- "You look miserable, have some fun!" Then walked off to talk to some aprentinces about how to hold a shield and sword in the same hand. The host of the party, The King's right hand man stood next to the food table getting his self a cup and a drink. But it all happened so fast, there was a loud noise the next minute everyone is screaming in the bloody daylight. Axl looked to his side horrified, the King's right hand man was murdered. A arrow stuck in his back blood all over the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ganon19
LEGENDARY STAFF
LEGENDARY STAFF
Ganon19

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 pm

Now we're getting somewhere. An arrow in the back and blood everywhere i like it.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Chapter 2-

Axl Quickly got up still horrified and grabbed a sword from
his bag and looked around. Men in black we're pouring in, They we're from another kingdom. Fire backed up to Axl pulling his sword out-"They must've thought it would be a good time to attack since most of us we're bunched up in here.." By the time Fire finished saying that. The enemy knights came full force at most of the people.
-
Within a heartbeat Axl was attacking two knights slicing at one and stabbing at the other. More backed up on him so with some quick thinking ducked down, and all the knights that had attacked Axl, stabbed each other. Axl pushed up at the swords throwing all the knights back.
-
Fire was fighting one of the knights and quickly tripped his enemy, slashing him as he fell Fire made a quick win agaisnt who he had just faced.
-
Most of the black knights we're dead, until a giant bang was heard. They all ran out mumbling something. As everyone
looked around horrified and scared. They saw Axl on the floor holding his arm half of his body covered in blood he screamed and screamed until Spirit and some other people came over to help him.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:10 am

Chapter 2(2)-

While everyone Was watching Spirit tend to Axl's wounds, Fire noticed Spike talking to somebody. Fire quietly sneaked up and listened to them.
-
"Heh, so we're gonna start war soon?" A man Said grabing a glass of blood and sipping it down. "Yes, I'll kill my brother. and leave to join you're army..As one of the main guards of QUAN city.." Spike replied, Fire figured ot he was talking to one of the Black Knights, Fire diden't say anything he stayed quiet and listened on. "What about the girl?" The man asked sipping some more of the blood. "Spirit...My own love...I'll ask her to come join me..We'll come to help you, She is great with medicine..." Spiked started. "But what if she dosen't want too?" the man asked, clearly Spike was outraged at the thought and wapped the glass of blood right out of the man's hands. "HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT?...Besides...if she dosen't want to i'll make her...She'll eventually understand Why I'm doing this!" Spike said still outraged a bit. "She has grown too fond of you're brother, Axl. They seem to get along perfectly..What if you lose her?" The man continued. Spike looked at the man for a couple seconds then started-"Funny...I'll kill him, Oh I will....But..you won't be around by then.." Spike said, calmer but different. "Whatta mean?" The man said tripping as he walked back. "Good bye!" Spike whispered, pulling out his sword and...It was over. Spike swiped the sword at the man. Fire watched his brother murder some one. He had thought he'd never see the day that would happen.
He quickly ran back to the group of people. and stood in silence.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:06 am

Chapter 2(3)-

-
"Everyone!!!" Spike yelled from atop a table. "I Found A Black Knight and have slain him! He was the one who had ingured my brother! I have reeked my vengenace on him, And Tommorow..We set War to Quan kingdom!" Spike finished dropping down, and rushing over to spirit who had just finshed cleaning up Axl's wound. "My love, Come with me and help me protect my men! We need a lovely maiden such as you to help us win." Spike murmured Grabbing Spirit, and dragging her away from the still wounded Axl.
"Such, a faker! I won't...I must kill him in the war tommorow before he murders Axl.." Fire thought as Spike Asked spirit to come with him.
-
Next day-

The sun was bright as Axl Sat on a hill looking up at the sky. Spirit had declined Spike's offer to come with him to war. She rather stay and treat Axl's wounds. "Axl, Are you okay?" Spirit asked as she came up and sat next to Axl. Axl looked back and replied to her question- "I am just fine, I Will head off to help my brothers defeat Quan kingdom before more are killed." Axl said, getting up and walking back to town not letting Spirit argue with him.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:23 pm

Chapter 3(1/4)-

"GREAT STORM!!! WHY?!" Fire Squeaked in a funny voice as he saw Axl walk in.
"Great what?" Everyone asked as they all
turned to Fire. "Nothing!" Fire squeaked again and ran torwards Axl.
"HEY BRO!!! What's the word?! I see! you want to leave? I'll show you you're way out!"
Fire squeaked, he diden't want Axl near at all. "Stop you're babbling Fire, we need to get ready for war."
Axl said walking passed Fire.
"Bu-..." Fire stopped drooping down.
-
All of the knights stood atop a vast feild looking forward at he mountains waiting fro the Quan knights. "I don't see anything." Said one knight. "They will come." Spike replied. At that very moment, a horde of arrows rise from them ountain and come lashing down at all the knights, Axl and his brothers stood still arrows stabbing deep into them. "TO WAR!" spike screamed punching Axl in the back and swiftly turning around to face the knights. All the knights looked in horror as they looked on at the amount of quan knights. "This is where the battle changes!" Spike said but before he could do anything Fiore lunged at him. "GUAH!!!" Spike screamed tumbling down hill.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Chapter 3(2/4)-

All the knights ran torwards each other slicing and stabbing, the ground along with the grass was covered in blood. Fire, Axl attacked Spike, slashing furiously at him. "You two can't win!" Spike taunted as he dodged their attacks. "Stop moving!" Fire said jumping up and kicking Spike in the face. "YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!" Spike screamed holding his face which was now bleeding. But everyone stopped when a loud noise was heard, the three brothers also stopped looking torward the forest. Men in ragged clothes walked out of the forest holding crossbows. "You all! Surrender to us and give us your kingdoms! Maybe we'll spare you all, if you do!" A rouge called out. "Why should we?" half of the men dropped to the ground dead, arrows plunged into their heads. "What the heck!? KILL THOSE ROUGES!" Yelled a knight but was quickly kiled as a aroow stabbed him in the heart. Without thinking everyone that was alive rushed torward the rouges.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Chapter(3/4)-

"Fire!!!" Axl yelled, "Yea?" Fire replied fighting two rouges. "Get back to Town and warn everyone!" Axl yelled as two rougs jumped on him. "Alright!" Fire said pushing rouges away from him.
-
As Fire entered the town He gathered every kight to block the main gate and warn everyone. "Only person I haven't warned yet was Spirit." Fire mumbled and raced off to her herbal shop.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:29 pm

I've decided to end the story. sorry to those who liked it, but i'm making two new storys, both better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*   Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel*Major Gore**SCRAPED*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerfo forum: A gaming community :: General Stuff + Nerfo :: Arts and Writing :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: