Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chibi
Zora

Male
Number of posts : 40
Biography : Mew? ER! Woof <.<
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song) Empty
PostSubject: Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song)   Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:51 pm

The small solo to my song, "Songbird." Tell me what you think. <:

................................................................................Repeat hammer ons x4
................................................................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~
e |--------------------------------------------------------------0--3--5--0--3--5------------------|
B|------------------------------------------7^--5---------------------------------------------------|
G|--7^--5-------------7^--5----------------------7--5--7---------------------------------------|
D|-----------7--5--7-----------7--5--7-----------------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--7^--5-------------7^--5-------------7^--5--------------7^--5----------------------------|
D|-----------7--5--7-----------7--5--7------------7--5--7------------7--5--7--7---------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------7----------------|
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

If anyone here play guitar the tempo is pretty fast and increases at the hammer ons. The "^" notes are bends and the last chord is played and slided down the nect until D:1 A:1.
Back to top Go down
http://fadedpawprints.thekokiris.net/forun
Ashpelt
Goron
Ashpelt

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song) Left_bar_bleue543900258/1Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song) Empty_bar_bleue  (543900258/1)

Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song)   Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 am

i can't read tabs Sad
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsroleplayforum.webs.com

Chibi Tablature: Songbird (Original Song)
Page 1 of 1