Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.hack Character Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
.hack Character Creation Left_bar_bleue550/550.hack Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

.hack Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: .hack Character Creation   .hack Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:37 pm

First before I tell you how to describe you're character, I'll tell you the character classes to choose from.

Long Arm
Blademaster- Small Faster sword user
Heavy Blade- Large Sword user
Wavemaster- Magic User
Twin Blade- Uses short daggers in each hand
Heavy Axeman- Uses an axe
Adept Rogue- Uses different types of weapons when a high level, but is massively weak when first logged in, therefore it is not a very popular character class.
Steam Gunner- Uses gun.
Macabre Dancer- Umm. . . Never really read or seen one fight. Choose at your own risk.
Blade Brandier- Again, not sure.
Edge Punisher- You really have to ask?
Harvest Cleric- Weak, used for more of a chatting character
Shadow Warlock- Don't know.
Tribal Gappler- The name kind of explains it, I guess.

Main Characters From the anime tht you may control.

BlackRose (ブラックローズ, Burakkurōsu?) a female Heavy Blade who meets Kite in the video game series. She is new to the The World like Kite, so the two adventure together. She reveals that her purpose for joining is to find a cure for the data bug that placed her brother in a coma. Her real name is Akira Hayami and is a member of the tennis team at her high school.

Cubia is a monster in The World the 'opposite side' of the mystical "Twilight Bracelet", being born during the creation of the bracelet. It constantly attempts to prevent Kite from progressing until it is finally defeated, which results in the destruction of the bracelet. .hack//Xxxx features Cubia with a human avatar with a similar bracelet who befriends Kite. Cubia returns in GU as the anti-epitaph, giving it power equal to all eight. It spreads throughout the internet, and causes malfunctions all over the world. It is eventually defeated by Haseo with the help of Ovan.

Kite (カイト, Kaito?) is a Twin blade and the main character of the .hack//Games series. Kite is the close friend of Yasuhiko, who plays online as Orca, in their school, so he joins The World and meets up with him. Soon after, Yasuhiko is placed in a coma by Skeith, and Kite receives the Twilight Bracelet from Aura, allowing him to Data Drain. Following leads set by Aura, Kite defeats the various Phases and Cubia, the alternate side of the bracelet, which destroys it. Aura eventually gives him a new bracelet called the Dawn Bracelet

Tsukasa (司?) is the protagonist of the .hack//Sign anime series. He is a Wavemaster whose consciousness becomes trapped in The World, while his real body is in a coma. He is a young silver-haired boy clad in grey robes. He is chosen by Morganna to prevent Aura from awakening by corrupting her with Tsukasa's negative emotions. Tsukasa is distant at first, but he eventually connects with Mimiru, Subaru, and Bear. Aura is eventually awakened, and Tsukasa is able to log out. In real life Tsukasa is actually a female named An Shouji (荘司杏, Shōji An?). She was raised by her father after the death of her mother, and was physically and mentally abused by him. His abusive behavior also distanced her from her gender: he treated her like a boy, refusing to allow her to use feminine products and basic hygiene products.[8] After awaking from her coma, Ryo Sakuma, the player behind Bear, becomes her legal guardian and allows her to go to a boarding school. She meets with Mariko, Subaru's player, and the two begin dating.

Azure Kite, also known as Azure Flame Kite or Kite of the Azure Flame, is a Twin Blade-type character who resembles a corrupted, stitched-together version of Kite. He does not talk, and only breathes loudly and growls. Azure Kite carries two triple-edged blades known as the "Empty Skies" and has access to a Data Drain. He can also transform into a floating azure orb of light to travel, and often arrives at areas in this form, surrounded by azure flames. He is an artificial intelligence created by Aura that exists to destroy computer viruses and AIDA. He is mistaken as the "Tri-Edge", which leads to Haseo attempting to fight him. He is scattered by Haseo, and later reforms himself, though he loses an arm to Ovan. He later joins with Haseo after Cubia is defeated.-Taken by Midna-Twilight

Haseo (ハセヲ, Haseo?) is a Adept Rogue "Player Killer Killer" and the main protagonist of the .hack//G.U. video game series and the .hack//Roots anime series. He joins the game and he is quickly hunted by player killers until he joins with Ovan of the Twilight Brigade. Ovan eventually disappears, and Shino, Haseo's friend, is placed into a coma by Tri-Edge. Haseo attempts to find power, which leads him to Harald, who gives him power. He eventually tries to face Tri-Edge, though he is completely reset after being data drained.

Atoli's avatar is same as Shino's which confused Haseo when they first met. Atoli is part of the guild Moon Tree under Sakaki's command. Atoli is later put into a coma by "Tri-Edge" after following Haseo, Kuhn, and Pi to a forbidden area.

If you'd like to make your own character, Which you may make your own and use one of the above characters if you'd prefer, Use the following descriptions.

Name-
Class- One of the ones listed above.
Gender-
Human Age-
Character Description-

Azure-Kite taken!

Name- Haru
Class- Adept Rogue
Gender- Male
Human Age- 15
Character Description- Black

Picture-.hack Character Creation Haseo01
Character Information- Is commonly mistaken for Haseo, so he is attacked by PKs and PKK haters a lot (PKs- Player Killers) (PKKs- Player Killer Killer) He does PKK, but not very often.

Azure Kite also cotrolled by me-.hack Character Creation 300px-Azurekitefull
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
.hack Character Creation Left_bar_bleue550/570.hack Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: .hack Character Creation   .hack Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:05 am

Well I pretty much get nothing of this but I'll create a character, I'll learn more about it as I do the rpg I guess.
Name- Marik
Class- Blade master.
Gender-Male
Human Age- 15
Character Description- A newbie, though weaker(and young) tends to often get the better of his stronger opponents. He does PK sometimes.

Last edited by CloudVII on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
.hack Character Creation Left_bar_bleue550/550.hack Character Creation Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: .hack Character Creation   .hack Character Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:10 am

Welcome to "The World"!!
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: .hack Character Creation   .hack Character Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:28 pm

A well known character, Omi
.hack Character Creation Alkaidfull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .hack Character Creation   .hack Character Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.hack Character Creation
Page 1 of 1