Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loners

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Loners - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue550/570Loners - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loners   Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Ganon turned around and made a dash for the bedroom, so did everyone else. We got in and locked the door not giving up hope yet. "Sooooo...Are we just gonna stay here forever?" Midna asked. Ganon punched the window breaking it, and crawled out. "Nah, come on! get out hurry!" Everyone got out mark was already waiting for them outside. He aimed his gun at Ganon's face. "So, how do you all wanna die?"
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loners   Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 pm

"Right..." Ganon looked at me. "You can shoot." Ganon dodged the bullet that was shot and tackled mark to the ground. "Run! hurry!" Ganon yelled to everyone. Everyone made a quick dash for the forest. while ganon fought mark. They took turns punching. Mark jumped up and kicked Ganon in the face. "Urk!!" Ganon dropped to the ground holding his face. "I'll spare you for now. as for the others.." Mark walked into the forest.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loners   Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:42 pm

if it seems like I'm speeding up the story, it's cause I am, I'm going to start a new story for loners quiet soon.

banner:

Loners - Page 2 Lonerscopy
Back to top Go down
Ganon19
LEGENDARY STAFF
LEGENDARY STAFF
Ganon19

Male
Number of posts : 1146
Biography : I'm easy to get along with, friendly. I'm basically a good person all round.
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Loners - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Loners - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loners   Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 am

As always, i'll be looking forward to it. Cool banner.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com/forum.htm
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loners   Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 am

The Final Play: Forest Hunt.

We delve deeper and deeper into the forest, Our hearts pounding. "Well Ganon and me always wanted an adventure...I'd never thought it'd be this dangerous though..." I said, slipping and falling face first on the ground. I slid on my face past Melissa and Midna at a high speed. "Yeooooooooow!!!!!" I yelled bonking into a tree. "That had to hurt." Midna said calmly.

Mellisa and midna came to a stop to check behind to see if mark was coming. Midna looked back over to see mark. "What the!?" She tripped and started backing up.
Ganon fell out from atop of the trees and landed a kick right on Mark's head. "Owie! Your quite the tough one of these runts aren't you?" Mark asked.
"You could say." Ganon ran forward and punched at mark who deflected it and punched ganon in the stomach. I got up and shook my head. "Ugh..." I looked over and ran to mark and tripped him. Ganon then punched mark right into the ground.
"Heh, Don't mess with the...err...umm....Loners? Loners works...Yup! Loners!" I said laughing. "Urk..." Mark slowly got up. "You just won't die will you?" Ganon Grinned and ran forward and punched at Mark.
*end of chapter*
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loners   Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:41 am

The Final play: Let the blood boil.

Mark dodged the punch and started laughing. "You are giving me quite the challenge to kill! HA HA!!! my blood is starting boil just thinking about this fight!" Mark grabbed a knife from his pocket and lunged at Ganon but was stopped by midna who kicked him in the face. "Ack!! When did you jump into this fight?!" Mark asked swiping the blood and dirt off his face. "Just now." Midna replied grinning.Melissa ran forward and rammed mark into the tree leaving him vulnerable for the moment, Ganon repeatedly punched him in the stomach, dodging a punch from mark every so often. Mark dodged Ganon's next set of punches and threw ganon on the ground and reached for his gun.
"...What the....Where's my gun?!" Mark drew back to the tree as a loud gun shot was heard his chest was covered in blood. Melissa walked over holding the gun, aiming at Mark's head.
"It's over dad." Melissa said but dropped to the ground wide eyed her arm was covered in blood, a knife jabbed into the back of her arm. " Melissa!" Midna yelled and skidded over to her. "Like...I'd...die...that easily.....Ha.." Mark ran up and kicked midna in the head sending her right through a tree. Mark then hit Melissa in the neck.
Then lastly turned to me, Sadly I was the last standing. "...I'm dead.." I dodged a hit from Mark and roll down the hill/forest to the edge of a cliff. "Won't...you....just..die?" Mark asked swiping at me again, this time he managed to hit me sending me to the edge of the cliff. A gun shot was heard and Mark fell off the side of the cliff into the darkness. Ganon slid down slowly and looked over the edge to see mark fall.
"Don't mess with the loners..." Ganon said calmly.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loners   Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:59 am

EPILOGUE

So That was the end, The police actually asked us to join their ranks! Wow! Maybe we'll have new stories? Maybe we won't? The funny thing, no one ever found Mark's body, some people even made stories up about him. that he's still out their. Waiting for the right moment. To kill? I guess we'll never know....Melissa decided to be a teacher, Me, ganon and midna decided to join the ranks of the police. One Thing we all know though, is we won't be able to live in ease knowing Mark might be out their still like people say......

~Loners
Back to top Go down
Sarah11
Goron
Sarah11

Female
Number of posts : 101
Biography : School Girl, Living Life to the Full. My online age is 14 but i like to keep it anonymous
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Loners - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250Loners - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loners   Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:06 pm

wickedd :Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loners   Loners - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loners
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2