Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.D. X *SCRAPED*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
A.D. X *SCRAPED* Left_bar_bleue550/570A.D. X *SCRAPED* Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

A.D. X *SCRAPED* Empty
PostSubject: A.D. X *SCRAPED*   A.D. X *SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:14 pm

*NOTE: just tell me if you don't want to be in it, i'll edit you out.

The world was at peace, for a long time too, but one day as pepole as they would normally do, wake up eat breakfast, head of to work/school, but something was different....as people stepped out of the door a beam crashed into the ground killing thousands.. only few live, and to those who do live they fight agfainst what ha started that beam.....ACRAN.

Prolouge:
The moon stood high in the sky glistening it's light atop a destroyed city, monsters swarmed around the city checking every inch for survivors. AS I breathed slowly but heavely behind a rock hoping it diden't snse me I had a pistol just in case. my body was bloody and I rushed away in the shadows torward giant gat that wasen't touched or examined yet. but I could hear them, they we're on to me, heading for me. I entered into a large room some other people we're also here, The monsters we're coming they shot beams torward me and the others, so we attacked back. I fired at one monster, cuasing it to fall to the ground. the gate shut on on to monsters crunching there bodies.but they kept coming we continued fire, many of the monsters continued to die but it diden't matter. We we're still out numbered. "Hey! Cloud, come on! we gotta go deeper in!" A voice called out from behind. so as a last defense before a followed the others I shut the main door crushing about three monsters and blocking the others out. "Death count?" I asked rushing up to one of the fighters. "About 25, not counting the five that we're crunched or crushed." The person replied. looking back at me. "Kay I'ma gonna run ahead Vexon." I replied running ahead. "Midna! Did anyone die?" I asked walking up to Midna. "Not That I know of." Midna replied holding her gun down. "Where's Ganon and D9?" I asked slowing down a bit. "They ran ahead, they're going to go check to see if the power supply was okay." Midna replied. "I can't believe I return and this happens." Midna Said, looking up to the ceiling. "This war has been going on for about 3 years now.." Midna continued. "POWER ON" A voiice echoed from afar. "Dosen't matter, we need to get on too the main problem. How to defeat them." I said, walking on ahead.

Last edited by CloudVII on Sat May 09, 2009 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
A.D. X *SCRAPED* Left_bar_bleue550/570A.D. X *SCRAPED* Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

A.D. X *SCRAPED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.D. X *SCRAPED*   A.D. X *SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Chapter 1(1)-

I walked into a large room, A large TV and a smaller engine under it at the end of the wall on one side of the room, and then one large desk on the otherside. Ganon, and Dracula9, we're already sitting down at the table, while Vexon walked over to the TV turning on a channel, which just showed random data, he sat down and typed more data using a keyboard. "...He's probably the weirdest person on are team, sitting and looking at numbers all day." Midna murmured sitting down at the table. "Who's the second weirdest." I joked sitting down. "So, Vexon. Mind telling us what you're doing." Dracula9 asked. "789852-56784" Vexon replied. "English?" I asked not understanding what the heck he meant mumbling those random numbers. "There here. Dash, AliZelda, and Amy." Vexon repeated. and of course Dash, Alizelda and Amy entered the room.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

A.D. X *SCRAPED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.D. X *SCRAPED*   A.D. X *SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:49 pm

"Ali! Amy! Good to see you both!" I said ignoring Dash, for some reason He and I never got along well, since he was dating my little sister Amy I guess."How was you're mission?" I added. "It was awesome!" Amy replied all happy and energetic. most of us just sat down and talked for a bit sipping down are drinks. but Ganon did not. he just sat and looked on at Vexon. Ganon is well armed allways having a gun next to him incase we we're attacked. But Ganon did something different, He reached for his gun and aimed it at Vexon and fired. Vexon jumped and yelled "776223!" Vexon yelled and just then A swarm of Monsters entered the room all handling a gun.

"TRAITOR!" Ganon yelled grabbing a knife lunging at Vexon who dodged and punched ganon in the stomach. Midna picked up her rifle and continued to fire at all the monsters. I grabbed the nearest gun and fired at one monster then looked over to see ganon pined to thew ground vexon holding a gun to his head. I aimed the gun at Vexon's head but I was punched down by a monster. I only saw a glimpse of ganon punching Vexon in the face then grabbed a knife and lunged it at Vexon. I loked up to see mind above me shoote all the monsters. "Yo! Get up yea lazy bum!" Midna joked looking down at me. "Funny. Where's Dash and amy?" I asked getting up ashooting at the nearest monster. "Over there." Midna said pointing torward Dash and amy how we're using swords slicing the monsters in half.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

A.D. X *SCRAPED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.D. X *SCRAPED*   A.D. X *SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Chapter 1(2 Ganon mini-part)

"Haha, you, Missed, me!" Vexon taunted as Ganon punched at him.
"You won't be saying that soon!" Ganon said,
pushing a gun to Vexon's gut and shot.
blood matted onto ganon as it splurged out of Vixen.
Ganon grabbed Vexon by the neck and threw him.
The monsters slowly retreated screaming and yelling.
"You better run!" Ganon yelled, throwing a knife at one monster.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

A.D. X *SCRAPED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.D. X *SCRAPED*   A.D. X *SCRAPED* I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:33 pm

I decided to stop this story, I lost interest in it, sorry to those who liked it.

I'ma gonna lock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.D. X *SCRAPED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.D. X *SCRAPED*   A.D. X *SCRAPED* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.D. X *SCRAPED*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerfo forum: A gaming community :: General Stuff + Nerfo :: Arts and Writing :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: