Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group/Rank (REVISED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Group/Rank (REVISED) Left_bar_bleue550/570Group/Rank (REVISED) Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

Group/Rank (REVISED) Empty
PostSubject: Group/Rank (REVISED)   Group/Rank (REVISED) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:04 pm

Here i'll post all user ranks, and to start that off here we go.
Staff: These are the second in command members who take care of and moderate the forum and report members breaking the rules.
--------------------------------
Role play leaders: These members take care of all the RPGs, if you want an rpg created ask them.
Moderator: These members take care and moderate the forum reporting members breaking the rules.
Chuunin: These are respectable members and will help with questions new members may have.

How to become one of them-

Chuunin: To become a Chuunin, You must post at least twice a day (or week) and be a member for 2 months.
If you have been with us longer than 2 months and are still not a Chuunin, the Admins may have decided you didn't fit the criteria to become one.

IF you're already a Chuunin you must post three times a day or post five times once a week.
----------------------------------
Moderator: To become a moderator the Admins/Staff have to approve you and you must have a substantial post count and they must be of good quality. You must also log on everyday. Admins will decide who will become a Mod, so asking will not get you anywhere. Constantly asking will get you an Infraction(warning)
Role play leader: To become a role play leader you must take part in an Rpg and post in it once a day. If we deem you a good Role player, we will make you a Role Play Leader.

If you're a Role play leader you must at least post in a Rpg and moderate them once a day.
Staff: You must be approved by an Admin and post 4 times a day/week.

If you're already a Staff member, you must log on everyday, post 5 times a day/week and moderate the forum. Constantly asking to be Staff will get you an infraction.
-----------------------------------
Admin: To become and Admin is up to Me(Cloud) or Ganon19.

If your already an Admin, you must post at least once a day and moderate the forums, and discuss what we can update/create/delete on Nerfo. Again, asking to be an Admin will not get you anywhere. Constantly asking will get you an Infraction(warning)
-----------------------------------
There yea go, if you have any questions or anything PM me or Ganon19.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com

Group/Rank (REVISED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerfo forum: A gaming community :: Rules, Suggestions, and Introductions :: Rules-
Jump to: