Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prologue-the seven angels.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
prologue-the seven angels. Left_bar_bleue550/570prologue-the seven angels. Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

prologue-the seven angels. Empty
PostSubject: prologue-the seven angels.   prologue-the seven angels. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:41 pm

Note: for the full story read the legend topic(HASENT BEEN POSTED YET).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1

Long ago, A land of life and peace stood tall people were happy back then....Until He came, Flame......He tore people apart limb by limb tortured children he was pure evil and as a last chance 7 angels were creared along with 7 demons. They locked flame into a world where he could never escape.... 7000 years have passed since then people are ruled by the evil king Maxi..... End of story. This is where it begins....

"I need nobody to help me....I wish everyone would be quiet...." Manx thought to his self as he walked through town.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com

prologue-the seven angels.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerfo forum: A gaming community :: Roleplaying :: OTHER MAIN RPGS :: Petal Of Life (POL) Rpg-
Jump to: