Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ganon19
LEGENDARY STAFF
LEGENDARY STAFF
Ganon19

Male
Number of posts : 1146
Biography : I'm easy to get along with, friendly. I'm basically a good person all round.
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
(Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000(Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

(Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Empty
PostSubject: (Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm   (Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm is an upcoming fighting game from Namco Bandai it features characters from the popular tv series engaging in
head to head combat. Players will unleash powerful jutsu attacks, perform acrobatic evasive maneuvers and even run up walls and over water as they pursue their opponent for ninja supremacy. Players will be able to customize their character's fighting style and recruit up to two support characters to put their own stamp on the action. Players can roam through iconic environments
in over 100 missions. Players will also be able to interact with additional characters from the Naruto series.
This game is exclusive to PS3 and is scheduled for a November 4 release.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com/forum.htm
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
(Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Left_bar_bleue550/570(Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

(Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm   (Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:22 pm

A PS3 exclusive you huh... Hmmm If i get the Ps3 for X-Mas I might buy this. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com

(Ganon19's Game Info) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Page 1 of 1