Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alphemian Outbreak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Alphemian Outbreak Left_bar_bleue550/550Alphemian Outbreak Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

Alphemian Outbreak Empty
PostSubject: Alphemian Outbreak   Alphemian Outbreak I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Alphemian Outbreak is a story that I started working on a few years ago, but I never finished or edited it, so it wont be perfect. Recently I've been writing a little more for i, since I'm finished with another story (97 pages long XO) that I was writing. Enjoy, err. . . I guess. . . XP

The Beginning.

Shivering and shaking, Koto pounded his fists against the cold floor. "It can't be true! No, it can't!! You're not dead at all! You're just sleeping, right?!" But Kota knew, despite his defiant words, that the girl in front of him, was dead.
The blood that was splattered everywhere, the cuts, and the note were evidence. It read-

"I know your still upset with me Koto. I'm sorry I couldn't apologize in person.
Kayra"

Blood had also found it's way onto the note, making it very hard to read.
Koto's back was aching. But in a way it shouldn't be, because it felt like soumething was forcing it's way out.
Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted another note. He crawled over to pick it up.

"You've earned you wings, Koto.
You're friendly neighbourhood Alphemia."

Something was going terribly wrong. The pain intensified as every second passed, and soon it got much to bad to handle. Koto collapsed.
______________________________________________________________________________________

"Ugh. . ." he opened his eyes again, "My back feels better. . ."
There were black, silky feathers surrounding him, and everything else was blank and white. He looked behind him. Everything was the same. Except for one thing.
Koto had wings.
"Am. . . I dead?" he asked himself out loud.
"No, you're not dead." He was answered by a sweet familiar voice. Could it be her?
"Kayra, is that you?" He decided to ask.
"Yes, it's me." the voice sounded again. "Listen, Koto, we can't talk for much longer. Sonn I'll become and Alphemia and you'll wake up."
"An Alphemia?!" Koto exploded. "They're monsters!! You'd never turn into such a thing!"
"It can't be halped Koto," she sighed. "But I can come back. That is, if you decide to take down the leader."
Koto couldn't answer before Kayra's voice faded away and he woke up. In the real world, that is.
Kayra's body had dissapeared, but he still had the wings. He walked out the back door to see that it was night. Without a word he dissapeared into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Snake44
Goron
Snake44

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Alphemian Outbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphemian Outbreak   Alphemian Outbreak I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:40 pm

COOL!
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Alphemian Outbreak Left_bar_bleue550/570Alphemian Outbreak Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

Alphemian Outbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphemian Outbreak   Alphemian Outbreak I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Quite good midna!
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Alphemian Outbreak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alphemian Outbreak   Alphemian Outbreak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alphemian Outbreak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerfo forum: A gaming community :: General Stuff + Nerfo :: Arts and Writing :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: