Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I had the craziest dream. . .

Go down 
+2
Chibi
Midna-Twilight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
I had the craziest dream. . . Left_bar_bleue550/550I had the craziest dream. . . Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

I had the craziest dream. . . Empty
PostSubject: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:08 pm

No, you are not going to be hearing about my insane dreams. . . well. . . yes you are. . . But you also have to post YOUR strange dreams. I'll start.

You all have probably heard about killer christmas trees, Police Obama, and all of my other stupid dreams. But not everyone knows about my hidden pyrokinisis power and blowing up swimming pools.
Back to top Go down
Chibi
Zora

Male
Number of posts : 40
Biography : Mew? ER! Woof <.<
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:24 pm

That Norm McDonald stared in a Kangaroo Jack movie. I woke up to find Kangaroo Jack on HBO. <_<
Back to top Go down
http://fadedpawprints.thekokiris.net/forun
Ashpelt
Goron
Ashpelt

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
I had the craziest dream. . . Left_bar_bleue543900258/1I had the craziest dream. . . Empty_bar_bleue  (543900258/1)

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:11 am

i have wierd dreams that make no sence at all and i can't even begin to describe...
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsroleplayforum.webs.com
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
I had the craziest dream. . . Left_bar_bleue550/570I had the craziest dream. . . Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 am

Well most of my dreams contain gore or death.....I think I play too much horror games.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
I had the craziest dream. . . Left_bar_bleue550/550I had the craziest dream. . . Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 pm

I'm sad. Horror movies are all I really watch any more and I never have nightmares. Well, I ussually have eerie ominous dreams that have nothing to do with me. I ussually turn those into short stories.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
I had the craziest dream. . . Left_bar_bleue550/570I had the craziest dream. . . Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Tell you the truth I almost never watch horror movies anymore, and yet I've had horror/gore dreams since I was like 9.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:54 pm

CloudVII wrote:
Tell you the truth I almost never watch horror movies anymore, and yet I've had horror/gore dreams since I was like 9.

Who knows Gio, those dreams could mean something very important. X3 You can post them if you want.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 pm

All it ends being is someone getting killed and Me just watching it all take place O.o
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:03 pm

CloudVII wrote:
All it ends being is someone getting killed and Me just watching it all take place O.o

That has to mean something, or maybe It's your worst fear. I think I've had a nightmare before about downword stairs. =3
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Here is one dream:

Basically, I was sitting atop a roof with a cloaked figure(I never can figure out who it is.), watching down on a street where a kid and a dad we're playing suddenly the father is stabbed in the back by the killer, when the killer goes for the child he disappears. So somehow I end up next to the boy looking down at a ripped apart body. Then later I'm in a black area, when I look forward I see the killer next to the body. the killer has no face =P

Etc. That repeats alot only in different areas
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 pm

CloudVII wrote:
Here is one dream:

Basically, I was sitting atop a roof with a cloaked figure(I never can figure out who it is.), watching down on a street where a kid and a dad we're playing suddenly the father is stabbed in the back by the killer, when the killer goes for the child he disappears. So somehow I end up next to the boy looking down at a ripped apart body. Then later I'm in a black area, when I look forward I see the killer next to the body. the killer has no face =P

Etc. That repeats alot only in different areas

That seems so interesting! That would make a good horror story. . . . a killer with no face. . . and a twist!!
Back to top Go down
CVfan13
Kokiri
CVfan13

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:04 am

Woah.... Cloud, that made me shiver. What a creepy dream!

Ok, so here's what I think. The black cloaked figure sitting next to you definitely means something. He may perhaps represent Death. He could be waiting there to collect the soul of the father, knowing he will die.

As for the killer, his lack of a face means something. And the way he disappeared when he went for the kid. Maybe the way only the father died also means something.

Well, I think you're afraid of something. Maybe. Idunno, actually.

Very powerful dream though. I mean, the dark cloacked guy is what interests me the most.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 am

To tell you the truth it's like i'm dreaming a story only it's scattered apart and shuffled up =P
Anyways, here another dream =P:
This time I'm walking through a house it's dark out, etc. the cloaked figure was following me, as we walked through the hallways,
their we're dead bodies everywhere(literally covering stuff <P),
so basically after walking through a very long hallway,
we saw the killer(I don't know if we we're looking for him?),
He didn't see us till we got closer where he just sat their looking at us.

Out of nowhere a dead body lunged up onto me,
but the cloaked figure slashed it off with his scythe(I'm starting to think he is death XP),
when we looked back over the killer was gone. < The dream blacked out there.
Back to top Go down
CVfan13
Kokiri
CVfan13

Male

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:41 pm

That guy is most certainly Death. I'm positive now.

Usually, seeing him symbolizes rejected negative aspects of your personality, or repressed aspects of yourself.

Alternatively, the death, or end, of something.

But then again, it seems like he's on your side in these dreams, or perhaps guiding you. Maybe it's.... inevitable that these aspects of yourself will be revealed? Or something is guiding you to them. But the morbid side of your dreams, the killer.... have you ever considered... killing someone, Gio? o_0
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:47 pm

No I've never considered killing someone, atleast I think? The only reason I would think to kill was to protect someone. Back when I was 12 though I had a dream where I was looking through someone else's eyes at me only I was covered in blood and what not, I was looking down at a dead body. of course I never found out what/who it was =P

..I have very twisted dreams O.o....
Back to top Go down
CVfan13
Kokiri
CVfan13

Male

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Then maybe you're just very afraid of becoming an insane killer? Or being murdered yourself? Death wants to tell you some kind of message like this.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 am

Who knows <P
Anyways, Here's my newest dream. (I only remember part of it):

Death and me are walking down another hall way, only theirs zombie things in front of us and behind us. So We enter a dark room where the lights flash on to show millions of the killer.
So Death grabs his scythe and slaughters all the killers, except for one, Which managed to live.
When death went for him, the Killer Grabbed death by the face, tightened his grip and threw Death through a wall. The killer then started walking to me and then I forget the rest <P

My dreams sound like they could turn into quite the book though..
Back to top Go down
Sarah11
Goron
Sarah11

Female
Number of posts : 101
Biography : School Girl, Living Life to the Full. My online age is 14 but i like to keep it anonymous
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
I had the craziest dream. . . Left_bar_bleue250/250I had the craziest dream. . . Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Umm probally my teeth falling out
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Midna-Twilight

Female

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:38 pm

CloudVII wrote:
Who knows <P
Anyways, Here's my newest dream. (I only remember part of it):

Death and me are walking down another hall way, only theirs zombie things in front of us and behind us. So We enter a dark room where the lights flash on to show millions of the killer.
So Death grabs his scythe and slaughters all the killers, except for one, Which managed to live.
When death went for him, the Killer Grabbed death by the face, tightened his grip and threw Death through a wall. The killer then started walking to me and then I forget the rest <P

My dreams sound like they could turn into quite the book though..

I've been working on that. Hope you don't mind. XD
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Oh, go ahead XP I don't really care..of course I haven't been having them lately. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had the craziest dream. . .   I had the craziest dream. . . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had the craziest dream. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nerfo forum: A gaming community :: General Stuff + Nerfo :: General Talking-
Jump to: