Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cats, A true story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Cats, A true story. Left_bar_bleue550/570Cats, A true story. Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

Cats, A true story. Empty
PostSubject: Cats, A true story.   Cats, A true story. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:52 pm

This is a story about my cats and their lives out of the house.
My three cats-

Firestar-
Youngest of the three, gets into the most trouble.
Cats, A true story. Dscn0001xy4

Sam-
Oldest of the three, He's been more quieter since his sister died.
Cats, A true story. Linus
Note-Sam does not look like that it's the closet picture I could find that worked.

Pumpkin-
Older then Firestar younger then Sam. only sister to the two since Sam's sister died.
Cats, A true story. 01_04_4---Cat-on-a-wall_web
Note-Pumpkin does not look like that it's the closet picture I could find that worked.

Story-

Part 1-
A Car drove into a driveway, And stopped. Two men got out. One was holding a Orange like cat.
They walked into the house where two women sat. "....What's that? Please tell me it's not ours..." one woman said. "It's ours." The man holding it said. The man handed the cat to one of the women while the two men and other woman left to go to the store. only a few minutes later. three kids came down.

"Amy is crying....What's that?" The boy asked who was also the first down. "Well Gio, this is Tiger. he's yours to take care of now." The woman said handing it to the boy. The crying girl came down and immediately smiled and held the cat tightly.

A black Manx was sitting on one of the chairs. "...humph." He jumped off and walked over to a door. the woman let him out.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Cats, A true story. Left_bar_bleue550/570Cats, A true story. Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Cats, A true story.   Cats, A true story. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:14 pm

Part 2-
*takes place only a few weeks later, tiger(now Firestar) is allowed to go outside.*
"Wooooah. HEY!!! HEY!!! HEY!!! PUMPKIN!!!!! PUMPKIN!!!!" Firestar meows racing towards pumpkin-who is sun bathing on top of the car in the driveway. "What, you fur ball?" Pumpkin meows annoyed. "What are you doing?" Firestar asks jumping up and sitting down next to pumpkin. "What does it look like i'm doing fur ball?" Pumpkin asks. "Laying down!" Firestar meows. Pumpkin was about to say something but stopped as she saw Sam roll into a tire and another cat attack him.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
CloudVII

Male

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Cats, A true story.   Cats, A true story. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 am

Part 2 -

Sam lie on his back outside, soaking in all the sun. "Ahhhh......So very nice..." Sam muttered. Sam's ear twitched as he heard the door open. He stayed where he was with his eyes closed until he was jumped on. "What the-" Sam started. "AIIII!!!! SAM SAM!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?" Firestar(Tiger) asked. "Oh, I know! Get the heck off of me game!" Sam kicked Firestar off him and got up. "What the heck is wrong with you?!" Sam yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats, A true story.   Cats, A true story. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cats, A true story.
Page 1 of 1