Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CVfan13
Kokiri
CVfan13

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!!   Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi. I am CVfan13

I'm not sure how many of you I know from elsewhere, but I know D9 and Catsie from the Anti-Chapel. Well, if you do know me, just let me know. Wink

Well, uh, I guess I should do a little more to introduce myself? Ok... well, I'm fan of Castlevania... hence the name... Nowadays, I hardly play the games anymore, though. I love the music most of all, and Ayami Kojima. She really is a divine artist.

I'm not quite sure what else to say, except that I'm happy to have been invited here, and I hope this place is more exciting than Cats made it sound (inactive, or something? Lack of members?).
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! Left_bar_bleue550/570Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!!   Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:20 pm

I would Be Catsie/cats, It's inactive. But hopefully the more members(Active hopefully) we get the more active the forum will be.

Anyways, Welcome Cvfan! I hope you enjoy the forum, read the rules =P and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Ganon19
LEGENDARY STAFF
LEGENDARY STAFF
Ganon19

Male
Number of posts : 1146
Biography : I'm easy to get along with, friendly. I'm basically a good person all round.
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!!   Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:51 am

Welcome to the forum, and as Catsie said read the rules and have fun. And if you need any help around the forum don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Dracula9
I am....ZANGETSU!!!
I am....ZANGETSU!!!
Dracula9

Male
Number of posts : 711
Biography : SUPER-STALKER!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! Left_bar_bleue250/250Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!!   Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:24 pm

hello my fine friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!!   Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there, fair people of the Nerfo forum!!!
Page 1 of 1