Nerfo forum: A gaming community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerfo forum: A gaming community

Welcome hope you have fun here. this is the forum of Nerfo forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story one....The Dragons.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
I'm A Cat, A wolf, And Ruler of Darkness.
CloudVII

Male
Number of posts : 4308
Biography : like to chat with friends play games make new friends basketball
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Story one....The Dragons. Left_bar_bleue550/570Story one....The Dragons. Empty_bar_bleue  (550/570)

Story one....The Dragons. Empty
PostSubject: Story one....The Dragons.   Story one....The Dragons. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:27 pm

These are mythincal creatures..Or are they?.......
Journal - Year 1279 - Chapter of life - Humans end1 -
Humans have Suddenly fell ill, many are dying and are dying quickly. I am Mojavor(Mo-jah-vor), My Son Kent(KEN- T) has already got this disease and now I am only hoping it can be cured.....That is why We are implanting his blood cells into a wolf...Hopefully What we are trying to do will work.....
Journal - Year 1279 - Chapter of life - Humans end2 -
My son....He has died....Now all I have left is the wolf...the one who has lived...I shall Name him Keenan....Life... is ending... People are dying..and now.. Dragons have appeared.... Taking young men and women to their dungeons...eating them...
Journal - Year 1279 - Chapter of life - The Final Day -
I am the last one to live.....I am the only one alive!!! But..I know..The dragons are coming for me.....and There- A noise...at the door.....The dragons...No....NO!! I cant die!! They got in!! I'm going to die! it's over! no! There coming torwards me... No!! please!!! GAH!!!

Code:
* the journal is followed by some blood stains after that.*
Back to top Go down
https://nerfo.forumotion.com
Midna-Twilight
The Great Role play leaders
The Great Role play leaders
Midna-Twilight

Female
Number of posts : 2633
Biography : Kind of creepy, purple haired, psyso! =3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Story one....The Dragons. Left_bar_bleue550/550Story one....The Dragons. Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

PostSubject: Re: Story one....The Dragons.   Story one....The Dragons. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Journal of Myoka~Day 72 of dragons murders ~ page 209

This is a very special entry in my diary. Dragons have been killing us all. My sister, Raiya, is dying. I found a wise man who has given the blood cells of his son to a young wolf. I decided to try the same. We are calling the wolf Ukarii. Huh? there is a noise at the door, could it be. . .. the dragons? I can't believe it is going to end. I have lived a forfilling life. Farewell, and may Ukarii live on!
Code:
There are burn marks that have burnt off the signature.
Back to top Go down
Ashpelt
Goron
Ashpelt

Male
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Role play boards
Hyrule Town:
Warrior cats:
Health:
Story one....The Dragons. Left_bar_bleue543900258/1Story one....The Dragons. Empty_bar_bleue  (543900258/1)

PostSubject: Re: Story one....The Dragons.   Story one....The Dragons. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Code:
journal is torn up and tattered. barely legible

J..rnal entry- D..y ...
... the hor..ible dragons ... ... ..imals could pro..ect us ... .. ... what the other two are doin... ... . .... eping him by ..y side .. ..... will protect me....

journal entry- ..... ..
Whats hap..ng to me? .... .. feel like .. dieing .. wolf ha.. ...abandoned me .... .. ...

Code:
the rest is unable to be read
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsroleplayforum.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story one....The Dragons.   Story one....The Dragons. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story one....The Dragons.
Page 1 of 1